1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

amaru's Recent Activity

1. amaru liked daywalker02's post in the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

1 year and one season has not ended.

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:33 PM
  2. amaru replied to the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

It really is. There is still so much that we don’t know about it.

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:09 AM
  3. amaru liked MadMax's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

Oh, I'm still senseless :) Thank you!! It's wild, because among me, my wife and younger son (who all had it) we all had different...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:08 AM
  4. amaru liked MadMax's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

Thank you. Yeah, while feeling sick, she probably had it the easiest of our family, aside from my older son who was out of town and...

5. amaru liked Sweet Lou 4 2's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

All the best to your wife's health. That's horrible that she is having difficulty breathing. Hopefully she is improving.

6. amaru liked malakas's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

I hope your wife gets better soon and has a full recovery! So scary that you can have only mild symptoms and silently this disease is...

7. amaru liked D-rock's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

Covid-19 is crazy. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/health/coronavirus-entire-body-effects-columbia/index.html "Physicians need to think...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  8. amaru liked DreamShook's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

[MEDIA]

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  9. amaru liked tycoonchip's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

So if he starts to lose his taste buds does that mean he will want more or less A1 steak sauce?

Jul 11, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  10. amaru liked bobrek's post in the thread Shams: Harden and Westbrook don't travel with Rockets to Orlando.

How many years have you traveled into the future to verify this?

Jul 11, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  11. amaru liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

Carroll already needs a liver transplant, is he going to be playing? He should probably stay home.

Jul 11, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  12. amaru liked cerophilik's post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

The main reason they did it in Orlando is because Disney world is there. And ESPN is owned by Disney. Disney is losing a lot of money...

Jul 11, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  13. amaru liked J.R.'s post in the thread Sources: Harden has the rona.

[MEDIA] In particular, doctors are worried about the ability of the virus to cause heart problems. Via Baxter Holmes of ESPN: Matthew...

Jul 11, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  14. amaru replied to the thread The NBA bubble food looks like trash!.

I’ve been served far worse in the military and I was grateful to have it. That food in the field would be a godsend.

Jul 11, 2020 at 2:21 AM
  15. amaru liked J.R.'s post in the thread The NBA bubble food looks like trash!.

[MEDIA]

Jul 11, 2020 at 2:15 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now