1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

amaru's Recent Activity

1. amaru replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Probably mad about the missed opportunity for a bonus depending on how the contracts are set up.

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:44 PM
  2. amaru replied to the thread Jason Smith?.

No money

Sep 22, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  3. amaru liked ElPigto's post in the thread ESPN: Rockets interested in IGGY.

Rockets no longer have their NTMLE because of the Nene deal. The deal technically puts us over the cap due to the likely incentives.

Sep 22, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  4. amaru liked roslolian's post in the thread ESPN: Rockets interested in IGGY.

If Rox end up with Iggy all the LTS crowd need to give an apology

Sep 22, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  5. amaru replied to the thread Liberal hero Justin Trudeau is a veteran blackfacer.

Not surprised. Canada has a long history of exploiting black and brown people all throughout S. America and the southern part of the...

Sep 22, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  6. amaru replied to the thread We still need a big 3/4 swingman.

English teacher?

Sep 22, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  7. amaru liked JW86's post in the thread We still need a big 3/4 swingman.

We won’t address the big 4 issue, that’s my guess.

Sep 22, 2019 at 8:31 AM
  8. amaru liked Plowman's post in the thread We still need a big 3/4 swingman.

What about the "yips", and problems shooting in TC? Plus, I don't want him getting jack happy....disrupting our flow/taking shots away...

9. amaru liked withmustard's post in the thread We still need a big 3/4 swingman.

I really think Ryno for the league minimum could be a great fit. When he's not the team's 2nd highest player, I think the pressure will...

10. amaru liked Garner's post in the thread We still need a big 3/4 swingman.

Do you expect thabo to play meaningful minutes?

11. amaru liked rocketchamp's post in the thread Tilman: I was surprised by the decision to dump Melo.

Possibly. Either way I wish Melo got a legit chance to prove himself, rather than being a scapegoat

Sep 22, 2019 at 8:30 AM
  12. amaru replied to the thread Tilman: I was surprised by the decision to dump Melo.

And I think you're an idiot for even making such a suggestion. Would you refer to something sports-related as a "Holocaust...

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  13. amaru liked YOLO's post in the thread Rockets Vegas Mimi-camp.

he had procedures done to his knee after the season ended and I believe his hand as well. makes sense that he hasnt gone full contact yet

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:34 PM
  14. amaru replied to the thread Rockets Vegas Mimi-camp.

There have been a few clips here and there of him shooting. I think he’s trying not to over do it after the surgery.

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:34 PM
  15. amaru replied to the thread Tilman: I was surprised by the decision to dump Melo.

If you think the way that Tilman is running the Rockets resembles anything close to slavery you are an idiot. If you think I have a...

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now