1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

amaru's Recent Activity

1. amaru liked justtxyank's post in the thread List of currently available 2019 free agents.

Brewer is a really cool guy but I can’t handle a terrible shooter being added

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  2. amaru liked justtxyank's post in the thread List of currently available 2019 free agents.

Yeah I read that. He wants to play. Some in the media have questioned why he doesn't ring chase, but this is why. He wants to play until...

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:45 PM
  3. amaru liked Deckard's post in the thread [Chron] Tilman Fertitta determined to do "whatever it takes" to improve Rockets.

Thanks, Bima. Answered my questions and more, as per usual. :cool:

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  4. amaru liked BimaThug's post in the thread [Chron] Tilman Fertitta determined to do "whatever it takes" to improve Rockets.

The Rockets used most of (what would be) the Taxpayer MLE to re-sign Danuel House. The remainder of the Taxpayer MLE is hardly more...

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  5. amaru liked napalm06's post in the thread [Chron] Tilman Fertitta determined to do "whatever it takes" to improve Rockets.

We had used most of our cash allotment and didn't have enough cash left to pay more than about ~500K for a pick this year - if I...

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:40 PM
  6. amaru replied to the thread Westbrook press conference?.

I know that you are legitimately butt hurt about this but that would actually be awesome lol

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  7. amaru liked JW86's post in the thread Westbrook press conference?.

Would be awesome if Westbrook just says "No comment".

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  8. amaru liked justtxyank's post in the thread Westbrook press conference?.

Next several days. They are working on it.

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  9. amaru liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread PJ Tucker will stay with team USA.

Welp, there goes his ACL and our 2019-20 season. Seriously, this dude doesn't even have a backup for this upcoming season, dudes gonna...

Jul 23, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  10. amaru liked topfive's post in the thread PJ Tucker will stay with team USA.

He's obviously already tired of Westbrook's nonsense. (JK! JK!)

Jul 23, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  11. amaru replied to the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

Exactly. This is the entertainment industry. We don’t really know these people.

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  12. amaru liked justtxyank's post in the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

We don't know the real Russ. We know the Russ that he shows. For some reason he is super sour on the media and acts like a prick to...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  13. amaru liked DaBeard's post in the thread Ben McLemore is a Rocket.

[MEDIA]

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  14. amaru liked basketballholic's post in the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

Broussard is fed a lot of false information. He did himself in with the players/coaches/NBA people a few years ago when he started...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  15. amaru liked Nook's post in the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

I don't think there is any doubt about this. You can tell how he frames his comments and statements. He attempts to make an educated...

Jul 23, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now