1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[official] Rams @ Texans 10/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sunday at 12:00 noon on FOX

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

We make a statement and win this one with a HUGE lopsided score. Matt Schaub goes for 500+ yards, Arian Foster runs circles around the RAMS' Defense.

St. Louis 9
    TEXANS 49

¡¡¡VAMOS, TEXANS!!!!!! :mad:

3. today

today Contributing Member

On FOX? Not a fan... Seems like they don't show near as many replays as CBS does. There were 3-4 close plays in the SEA game that they didn't replay at all.

Texans bounce back, 24-10.

4. SwoLy-D

Unless it's on a night game on NBC (Sunday Night Football) or ESPN (Monday Night Football), or NFL Network for Thursdays, the visiting team will always be dictating the TV station broadcasting: FOX for NFC visiting team and CBS for AFC visiting team. :eek:

5. imasonamagun

imasonamagun Member

We win this one in a shut out! It's time for Matt to regain his composure and show this team that he can lead us to a win. J.J. Watt with 2 sacks and our secondary will have 2 picks. BOOK IT!!!:grin:

6. El Toro

El Toro Contributing Member

STL 13
    HOU 3

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Schaub doesn't play. Daniels is missed and Rams defense plays their best game yet.

Texans 21
    Rams 16

EDIT: Schaub starts so my prediction is Texans lose by 3

#7 REEKO_HTOWN, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  8. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Considering that we have scored 3 points in the past 5 quarters I'm not overly confident. We are definitely the better team and SHOULD win, hoping for a big bounce back game to stop the hemorrhaging.

9. 45souf

45souf Member

I expect an Ass whooping here. Houston gonna wanna set the tone and remind the nfl that Houston does not have a problem. 31-13

10. Marteen

Marteen Member

I'm glad the Texans have lost a few games in a row, because it gets rid of the lame ass bandwagon fans who only support the team when they're winning. Hopefully the real Texans fans are left over and can support the team, because this team has gone through worse, much worse. The hope that is left in this team is the defense which is ranked #1 in the league which means anything can happen. If there's a game that will allow Schaub to re-gain his confidence, it's this one.

11. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

No reason why this shouldn't be a W for the Texans. St. Louis' pass defense isn't very good, and Bradford really hasn't looked that great. Jacksonville put some points on them last week.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

No surprise, Matt will start.

Easy decision? "No, real tough decision. I feel like it's the best thing for our football team this weekend. A lot of thought went into it but best decision going into this game." ... Trying to help him work through it.

Confirmed OD will miss "some time".

Concerned with Randy (Bullock)? A little bit of a concern. He has been kicking off well. I have confidence in him. Tools to be a real good kicker in this league. It's about consistency. Our confidence isn't going anywhere. He'll be a fine kicker.

Ryan Griffin - very talented. Very smart. Played a little bit. We have confidence in him. His role will increase. He and Garrett are our guys (with two TE set). Time for him to grow up real quick.

(Tate fumbling) It's a cause for concern anytime you turn it over. A lot of confidence in Ben still.

Dennison:

(Schaub decision) 100% behind it. We're all in this building, we make a decision as a group and stick by it. Looking forward to the weekend and performing.

Schaub's confidence? We're out there to practice and get everybody better. We're behind him and every player on our team. We're out there as a group to get better.

We all want to move on to the next one and we will. We had a good start today and we'll keep progressing through.

We as a group need to win. We need to get out there and play.

We're just trying to win a game, move the ball. We're looking for the best way to attack the Rams on defense. That's what we're working towards.

(Anything change with Matt mechanically?) Not that I'm aware of. Trying to focus on getting everybody in the same spot to get better as a group.

#12 J.R., Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Anyone ask Kubiak if he's still confident in our returning game? Just kneel the damn ball.

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Can't believe no one is talking about the return of Cortland Finnegan. First time back at Reliant since getting his ass kicked by AJ.

Guess everyone is too busy wringing their hands about Schaub.

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Is Finnegan even playing? He was out last week and was limited before that.

16. cardpire

cardpire Member

So, he's basically saying that TJ Yates is too crappy to start over Schaub (which I agree with).

I wonder if that means Keenum will end up being next in line if we continue to get dusted off?

Am I reading too far into things?

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Probably reading too much into things. :p

18. REEKO_HTOWN

You are. Glad Kubiak is making his own bed so when Schaub ****s it he'll have to lay in it alone because the rest of the team will not stick with him. If they lose this game because of Schaub he will lose his job. 2-4 heading to KC?

19. SwoLy-D

Schaub threw for 355 yards versus the #1 defense and 170 versus the 49ers (I think were 6th last week). He will start.
    But... still win by 5? :confused:

20. REEKO_HTOWN

I didn't edit my post. I edited my prediction.