1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fascist tries to kill civilians for political beliefs/Most media ignores it

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Maybe not charged. Their mistake because it was.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

This is the third separate thread where this has been mentioned, but, yeah...the Non Trump supporters are the ones with a problem.

Also...did you try my simple search to see how many media outlets reported on this story or will you continue to deny that the media covered it?

3. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

CNN covered it ......and cheered.

(no link because it's probably true) I could see Erin Burnett commenting that the canopy had it coming. Cuomo would go full on an emotional plea for others to take similar action. And Anderson Coops would only ask if any dogs have been hurt.

Note: you can easily flip the incident a replace the names with Ingraham, Hannity and Tucker. Hands off Bream though. She gives good news.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Much like Rush, the guy should get the Medal of Honor.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nook likes this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Very snowflakey today. It must be quite miserable if you are so self absorbed you think because you love Trump you are like some abused persecuted victim of society.

You are going to be fine. Stop letting FoxNews turn you guys into whiny little b$tches. Nobody is going to run you over with a van because you voted for Trump. I would be mowing down my mom, dad, brother and grandparents if that was the case. Us hippie libtards still love and live with Trumpers on a daily basis. We just believe your mind has been brainwashed into believing that making Trump an autocrat above the law isn’t a positive thing, and things like kids in cages, sexual assault, racism, and just plain old corruption aren’t all that great.

So dry your eyes snowflakes. Libtards with Pu$$hats aren’t going to jump out of the bushes later tonight and murder you.

Jayzers_100 and jo mama like this.
  7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Reminds me of that thread about the random racist saying racist stuff at a Michigan PTO meeting. Why should I care about an incident of a rando in another state? What would be much more compelling is if someone could show the statistical trend of people in red hats getting randomly punched in public. I'm sure it's gone up since 2016, but probably still not as material as church arsons, antisemitic vandalism, gay bashing, anti-immigrant violence, or vehicular attacks on tents.

Ottomaton and dobro1229 like this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What are those definitions of Fascism you speak of? I am curious.

Here is one definition
    I wonder who we know who has a tendency for autocratic or dictatorial control? Because it sure wasn’t that white guy driving into to tent.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Thats why i didnt make a whole thread about it. I do think the crazy guy driving into the tent probably deserved a thread though.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Authority and control with an exercise of violence fits into the overall political philosophy of the fascism umbrella.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again I don’t think you really know what fascism means

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You might want to look it up the term in a dictionary before answering.

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Oh, he knows. At his core he knows. He just does not like to publically admit that he is one. Right, pepe?

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It absolutely fits within it based on actions. You can debate it, I will say that, but I consider actions louder than words.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

In order to explain it to you, you'd have to have more than a dictionary on hand because there are many smaller nuances to the word and the philosophy. Your only hope is that reincarnation exists, you die before me, and you come back a more intelligent poster.... oh and that I am still alive to further teach you.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The leftist arbiters of hate and bigotry disagree with you and other idiots who listened to Hilary Clinton during her pathetic campaign.

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog

However, because so many Pepe the Frog memes are not bigoted in nature, it is important to examine use of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist. However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

murder, no. Physical assault, maybe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/14/trump-teen-slapped-new-hampshire/

Man arrested after slapping teen Trump supporter during New Hampshire primary, police say
    By
    Brittany Shammas
    Feb. 14, 2020 at 9:52 a.m. EST

A New Hampshire man has been arrested after slapping a 15-year-old Trump supporter during the state’s primary, police said.

Patrick Bradley, 34, was leaving a polling place in the southeast New Hampshire town of Windham when he passed a campaign tent for President Trump. Windham police said in a news release that he hit the teenager, who was volunteering at the tent and wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, across the face.

When two adult Trump supporters tried to intervene, Bradley attacked them, too, police said. He is also accused of attempting to knock over the tent.

A woman who said she is the teen’s mother told Fox News that her son was “pretty traumatized” by the violence.

“This guy lives in our town,” Cathy Campbell said. “It’s pretty unnerving.”
    more at the link

mick fry, Nook and dachuda86 like this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What authority and control did the person who ran into a tent have? What authority was his violence upholding?

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Violence is an act of authority of one's own ideology and power, and control, over the other person, in this case. These actions are similar to other violent political movements that seek to impose their ideology by use of control, through violence, in an effort to establish their ideology as the authority. This is common on both the far left and the far right which are far more similar than either would ever like to admit. In other words, these are the actions of lunatics who want to impose ideology through force. This is similar to the brown shirts of yesteryear and other political movements that are fascistic in nature. Furthermore the word fascist is used in many ways, including as an insult, toward people who act this way, for these reasons. If it's that upsetting to you, and others here, that I call this loser a fascist, then I have to wonder why yall are so quick to defend him.

Edit:
    I had to add this because it just fits so well.

#59 dachuda86, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You beat me to it. Wow this thread is getting an update everyday it looks like! It wouldn't have to do with the media lying and telling people there is a literally HITLER in the white house. More fascistic tendencies from these lunatic commies to come as they seek to suppress anyone who stands in their way. Bernie is mostly to blame for not condemning the violent rhetoric of his supporters. If you want to see a dog whistler, not this guy truly does cater to commie scum and people who are mentally unstable. Screw Bernie Sanders. Thank God he won't win.

I am going to seriously update this every time one of these lunatics does this and I thought it would be weekly, but this is just the early primaries and we've had incidents of political violence everyday now. I can only imagine what will happen when Bernie loses, and then what will happen when Trump wins.

mick fry likes this.