1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yovanovitch is the guy that lied about Yovanovitch's "do not prosecute" list. OAN is the network that pushes conspiracy theories and is completely in bed with Trump. Right-winger like @commodre who watches OAN are living in a deep deep echo chamber.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]
    You act as though OAN is any different that CNN or MSNBC.

#2202 mick fry, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you know I how I know that people like Rudy, Trump and Nunes knows that this Biden-Ukraine thing is nothing more than a conspiracy theory?

They don't trust US law enforcement and career prosecutors would find enough evidence for legal warrants hence they didn't trust having the proper legal channels handle an investigation. That in itself proves that they weren't searching for some truth out of altruistic desires for justice but rather a narrative to sell for the American public for the upcoming election. If Trump truly cares about finding justice, he wouldn't have sent a loon tv lawyer to run around Ukraine talking to failed Ukrainian prosecutors known for actual corruption trying to hunt down a narrative. No, if there was actual "there there", the FBI would be handling this ****, not political goons like Rudy who have no affiliation with the government.

It would be like Obama sending Bill Maher to Mexico to find dirt on Mitt Romney a year before the 2012 election because he knows no credible law enforcement agency would find actual evidence that would back up Obama's narrative he desires for the upcoming election. Very legal, very cool.

Another dead give away that Donald Trump is hunting for political dirt rather than seeking justice his him trying to get Zielinski to investigate Crowdstirke, a straight up QAnon conspiracy debunked by Trump's OWN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES and pushed by RUSSSIA. He keeps on calling Crowdstirke a "Ukrainian server" when it's a god damn publicly traded American based cyber security firm that the GOP ****ING hires also for their own cyber security measures.

So Donald Trump when trying to start investigations on his political rivals doesn't get his intelligence from his own staff, or US intelligence agencies, US law enforcement agencies but God damn right wing conspiracy sites and you want us to pretend that Donald Trump is doing all this for altruistic reasons to find justice. How dumb do you think people are?

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

Hunting political dirt in plain site? That’s not hunting that’s exposing.

5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Well, Trump hasn't amassed all this support and power due to the keen intellect of his following.

6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Aaaand right on queue, this is a fine example of that keen intellect I just mentioned above.

London'sBurning and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. fchowd0311

Call it whatever you want but using a loon tv lawyer instead of career prosectors, the FBI, DoJ etc along with the courts to issue warrants is clear evidence that Trump was doing this for personal political reasons rather than a genuine concern for "corruption". You don't fight alleged corruption with actual corruption.

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

You do realize Trump had reason to not trust the people surrounding him especially the FBI right? For what it’s worth Trump doesn’t need “dirt” on Biden to beat him.

cml750 likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

Ya, when a leader of a country doesn't trust their own justice system and trusts a grifting tv lawyer, that is what we call early stage fascism.

Saying that he doesn't "need" dirt on Biden is your own subjective opinion. If Trump finds an avenue to extort a foreign country to publicly state they are investigating his competition for reelection, I doubt his head is thinking "I got this in the bag, no need to run up the score to make sure I'll win". It's silly Trump bootlicking logic.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

ROFLMAO...

Now that was funny as Hell...

When is your next comedy act...

T_Man

London'sBurning and B-Bob like this.
  11. mick fry

mick fry Member

It’s all opinion, just like your expert analysis of the “Trump Ukraine Scandal”. I thought your take on the “Trump Russian Collusion Scandal” had much more substance but not all is lost you can step up your game on the next impeachment scandal. Although I am curious to see how this plays out if it goes to the Senate.

#2211 mick fry, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

No he rather trust Putin and Russian intelligence

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Dumb enough to elect Trump President.

14. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Goal post, moved.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump's unofficial lawyer... saying the quiet part out loud...

16. NewRoxFan

What, the nunes/jordan/republican congressional report contained lies in defending trump? Say it ain't so...

Seven Outright Falsehoods in GOP Staff Report on Impeachment
    https://www.justsecurity.org/67658/seven-outright-falsehoods-in-gop-staff-report-on-impeachment/

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

At least he's making an argument on the facts of the case instead of banging his fist on the table and b****ing about process. Even though its an embarrassment of a defense.

The Republicans shouldn't be allowed by the media to put the Democrats on trial as a defense. I get it... everyone hates the Dems. That's not the point. They cannot and will not argue the facts of the case. Allowing them to just b**** about Democrats lets Trump off the hook for what he did.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

19. NewRoxFan

JuanValdez, B-Bob, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...weren't the Republicans also floating around the idea that it was "un-American" and "tacky" and "classless" or whatever, to vote for impeachment of a sitting President with Christmas just around the corner, or something?

...I'm sure I remember them saying something like that once before..

..."tis the season, I say!