1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feds conduct sweeps

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by edwardc, Feb 10, 2017.

?

Do you think it right for this to happen now

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. edwardc

edwardc Member

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Since illegal immigration has been falling, and since we have much more serious problems, and since this is obviously ANOTHER move to create fear and division, I am completely against this use of my tax dollars.

I thought he was going to target criminals. Yeah right. Wormtongue is clearly running everything now.

justtxyank and edwardc like this.
  3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Under President Obama administration's prioritized immigration enforcement against criminals. Trump has pledged to deport up to 3 million undocumented immigrants with criminal records. Like you said Wormtongue is clearly running things.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That undocumented immigrants with no criminal records were arrested and could potentially be deported sent a shock through immigrant communities nationwide amid concerns that the U.S. government could start going after law-abiding people.

Isn't immigration law a law that they're breaking? Isn't stealing someone's identity against the law as well? Not so law abiding after all.

"This is clearly the first wave of attacks under the Trump administration, and we know this isn't going to be the only one," Cristina Jimenez, executive director of United We Dream, an immigrant youth organization, said Friday during a conference call with immigration advocates.

Attacks? Huh?

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh no, people who are breaking the law are being "targeted", the horror.

[​IMG]

7. Dei

Dei Member

And this is another tired leftist platitude to keep people's eyes off a real problem. There has been a spike in illegal immigrants ever since Trump was elected, actually, rushing to get in before he'd enact stricter border controls, without mentioning the 10 million already in the US.

That said, about damn time. Deport them all. They don't really have a right to complain, they're illegal.

I honestly wish ICE would get their own reality TV show. It would be a hit.

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You're a sick disgusting pos.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I'm totally for "illegal" immigration and I don't give a **** about people coming over here. We shouldn't drastically increase legal immigration so illegal immigration isn't illegal. That said we do have the highest illegal immigrant population in the world as a percentage of total population....so take that for what it's worth.

Maybe our stupid ****ing govt should recognize there is massive demand to be in our country and accommodate that rather than shun it and hurt growth. Idiots.

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I don't want to argue for Dei but legal immigrants don't care for illegals for the most part. They actually went thru the process and didn't cut in line. That said I think we need to vastly increase legal immigration....and dei is a troll that sucks feet

#10 robbie380, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    edwardc likes this.
  11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

My family and I legally immigrated here over three decades ago. I'm all for immigration reform, but for someone to say that they would enjoy families being torn apart on a reality tv show is f'n disgusting. You have to be low level pos human being to wanna watch that.

Torn n Frayed and B-Bob like this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's very much true, some of the most anti-illegal immigrant people I know are legal immigrants themselves. They have very little tolerance for those who decided to just break the law instead of jumping through the hoops that they had to. Personally I can't imagine anyone giving a damn one way or the other about illegals, day one in this country they are breaking the law....not exactly the people to cry for.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It would be no different than COPS. You see families being torn apart on that show every day when people have to face the consequences for their crimes and that's really all it is when INS deports someone.

14. Dei

Dei Member

[​IMG]

edwardc likes this.
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Dei's giddy right now. Now the white genocide can stop!

16. B-Bob

And apparently tolerated on this forum with open arms now. Wouldn't have been true a few years ago, but times change. The worst of human nature swings back to darken the paths of men, again and again. Strengthen yourselves for what still comes.

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I'm not denying dei is a troll that talks big online but you said your family legally immigrated here. How do they feel about illegals? I was chatting with my close friends mom and she hates illegals since she legally came here from Mexico. Most of the anecdotal evidence I know is that legal immigrants are not fans of illegals and I understand why.

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

And how does this change your life personally? Have immigrants done something to you?

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Going after the low hanging fruit.
    Once they have them all . . . . ..
    we can figure where the storm troopers will go next
    Hint .. . it's not the 'outer' city but . . the 'inner'

After that . . then where will they go?

Rocket River

B-Bob likes this.
  20. B-Bob

Shame on you for bringing this up.
    #BowlingGreen #NeverRemember
    This was the day Dei watched his parents slowly crushed by an enormous Tibetan prayer wheel. :oops: