1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Official salt mining thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dei, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Dei

Dei Member

Let's enjoy liberal tears.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

B T F O
    T
    F
    O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

For a moment there I thought those were photos of Houston sports fans.

Torn n Frayed and Dei like this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Always the sign of a great human being when one takes joy out of other people's fear and despair

4. Dei

Dei Member

Yes, I feel absolute joy at the fear and despair of bad people who want to destroy culture and country.

RocketsLegend and AntiSonic like this.
  5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

This election was going to feature plenty of salt no matter which side won. Either way, social media has been hilariously salty.

Hustle Town likes this.
  6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

OP is the same guy that wanted minorities to give him a reason to shoot and kill them.
    Who is the real bad guy here?

Destroy our culture? We have a mixed culture. America isn't only for white people.

7. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

These people are completely irrational, and deserve being mocked in my book. They need to grow up. Since when did "sticks and stones" stop being relevant?

These people are a threat to our democracy just as much as radicals, as they are a threat to our free speech because they get "offended."

WTF does race have to do with this thread?

Hustle Town and Os Trigonum like this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep, remember for the OP destroying the country and culture means just having more brown people.

Patience likes this.
  9. RedRedemption

10. RedRedemption

I agree. Free speech shouldn't be infringed upon. I don't believe it is possible to legislate away non-institutional racism and sexism, the only solution is for the entire nation to slowly movement progressively through social pressure and instilling that progressiveness into day to day societal norms while those that hold onto hateful views die.

I've literally spouted through various threads how much I dislike the SJWs and the Alt-right that have spawned in this country.

That being said, lumping all liberals together and believing we are all some sort of SJW monolith is as ignorant and idiotic of grouping every single Republican as a bible-thumping, gay-hating, islamaphobic, minority-hating white supremacist.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He has used the "N" word on here repeatedly. He found no fault in a guy claiming that blacks benefited from being sold, raped and killed on plantations and that they are the ones that should pay back whites. But sure ...why the heck is race important ?

DudeWah likes this.
  12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

13. RedRedemption

He basically just said if you don't agree with GrubHub not being a hateful place, then please resign.
    Also nothing he said was wrong. Any company would fire an employee that blurted out racist and sexist speech.
    He didn't actually tell Donald Trump supporters to resign.

Also that's not Rockets' Matt Maloney lol.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He literally said if you don't agree with my assessment of Trump " you have no place here". Wouldn't you say that's a hostile work environment. HR probably would have something to say about that.

15. RedRedemption

He is against "demeaning, insulting and ridiculing minorities, immigrants and the physically/mentally disabled". A subset of Trump's supporters are hateful people. That doesn't mean all Trump supporters are, some were just fiscally conservative and/or Trump's global trade views were more beneficial to them.

He also rejects the "nationalist, anti-immigrant, and hateful policies of Mr. Trump". Again, there are some things in Trump's plans that aren't about social politics.

If you voted Trump because you work in the tech sector and want H1-B visas to stop being abused and depressing wages, then those people are most likely fine. I've seen plenty of comments of people who supported Trump (reluctantly) that did not like his crude and crass behavior or his small subset of actually racist/sexist/white supremacist supporters but voted for him because his policies were in their own economic self interest.

Personally, I don't think CEOs should be making political statements either way; at least not to their employees or their workplace environment and from the position of a superior.

#15 RedRedemption, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If I worked for Grubhub and support nationalism which there is nothing wrong with that, then according to my boss I have no place with the company and should resign.

17. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Sweet Lou was relieved that his photo did pop up here of him in distress.

18. RedRedemption

He's mainly talking about the "go home, go back to your country" nationalists. You can grab that from the context.
    Like I said before, I don't think a superior should be making political statements or creating a political atmosphere in the workplace.

19. Dei

Dei Member

Less than three times but you're reaching right now. A lot of the weeping liberals are white.

Yes, yes. Boo-hoo, boo-hoo.

Now, let's get back on topic. Pics from Obama's speech:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not exactly salt but

[​IMG]

Oh dear. Black people threatening to deport themselves. It's hilarious these people actually think them leaving would be a negative for the rest. Whatever shall we do without black people patrolling inner city streets?

Edit: JayGoogle is a poopyhead.

#19 Dei, Nov 10, 2016
  20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Let me guess Western Culture & Civilization the yadda yadda yadda White Nationalist. 14 words for the future of white children garbage. There will not be a wall idiot.. Donald Trump's father regularly supported and donated to Jewish Hospitals.. Maybe he wanted your racist vote so he could get into office but that's it. You get nothing...

#20 Liberon, Nov 10, 2016