1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump is making America great again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jan 5, 2018.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Well Trump is wildly unpopular in America and in the world. He is the least liked and respected president of all time due to his startling incompetence and buffoonery.

I would expect that Clutchfans D&D, with it's educated population, would be anti Trump.

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

We can tell you’re the special kind who’ll stick around with old Donnie to the bitter end. Good luck in 2018!

3. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

I can't speak for most, but I think most liberals are upset that Donald Trump is Donald Trump. What you have to ask yourself is- why do so many moderates, and now a growing number of conservatives, dislike President Trump? They have nothing to gain by disliking him. At some point, I am sure that they say no matter how many positive things he does, they are turned off by his behavior.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

first of all who gives a **** about Trump's popularity in the world. They're probably upset that Trump isn't bending down for them like past presidents. And 2nd of all I trust gas station sushi more than any polls about Trump.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Trump is making America great again for these 35 or so % of the Americans surveyed in most opinion polls. For most people whatever he is making ain't so great.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

so? being liked was never the criteria of Trump's agenda.

7. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

Do you think that they suddenly changed polling methods to disfavor Trump?

8. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

You are missing the point. President Trump says things that I wouldn't expect from my 12 year-old son, much less the President of the United States. I teach my son and daughter that you can certainly disagree with others, but that you should always strive for being respectful when doing so.

Being the President is not just about what you do- it is also about how you present yourself. Whether POTUS likes it or not, you are by definition a person who the citizens of your country, including children, are supposed to look up to. President Trump makes it difficult for many Americans to be proud of him. Most people do not endorse bullying, insulting behavior. They wouldn't accept it in their children, and they wouldn't in the person with the highest-ranking position in the U.S.

I will never tell my children that it is acceptable to act the way President Trump does. And that is a shame.

R0ckets03 and peleincubus like this.
  9. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

President Trump is threatening legal action on a book that says unflattering things about him (dozens have been written like this about Obama and Hillary), and liberals are the ones who are stereotyped as crybabies? It seems to me that you have the shoe on the wrong foot- and that you unfortunately know not of what you speak.

10. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Trump makes it difficult to give him credit for the things going on around him. Even if you believe that Fire and Fury is 100% nonsense, you can't read his Twitter feed and believe that that man could lead a crew at McDonald's much less a country. All he deserves credit for is the decadence and classlessness that surrounds him and the White House.

He was supposed to be this great negotiator, but he's been manipulated by the alt-right, republicans, and democrats. He's never going to negotiate the building of the wall. He'll throw a hissy fit instead and cancel DACA. He's never going to negotiate health care reform. He'll kill the individual mandate instead. He's never going to get the Muslim ban.

He wouldn't have done anything without the republican majorities. No Gorsuch whose nomination he wanted to rescind. No tax cut that you would have to be rich or a stupid little sucker to believe is for you. Now we have fools that don't understand that correlation does not imply causation and give him credit for things that would have happened regardless.

11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yes we know that you live in your own delusional world that's not reality. We have given up trying to convince you otherwise and instead just generally make fun of you on here.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lord Trump has stopped the rebels and saved our country from becoming a nation without the right people in the majority. There have been 0 terrorist attacks and 0 mass shooting since he became president. Just look at Bitcoin!!! Trump is making cryptocurrencies skyrocket. He is making peace in Israel, he is making North Korea beg the South to talk to them or face the wrath of his bigger button that works a lot better than a small button which might be harder for pudgy fingers to hit - he is stopping the planes from crashing, he is helping the rich who have suffered so very long get the money they need to ensure their great great great great grandchildren will be billionaires...or at least his. He is protecting the rights of proud dixie flag waving Americans and their right to beat up some darkies without being judged, he is finally attacking colleges and ripping away their corrupting pluralistic ideas that teach people to respect one another, and he is putting those negro football players in their place - who are there to entertain us and not speak out of line!!! And most importantly, he has ended our fight with Russia, giving us a powerful ally against the dangerous liberals who seek to destroy our country by imposing their ideas of caring for our environment and the people who live in it!

America is truly white again!

R0ckets03 likes this.
  13. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What always amused me about the alt-right folks like yourself who want to make "America Great Again" - you are the most mediocre (being kind) of this country. You don't really contribute much yet you think you do. You're not why America is great, it's because of smarter people who innovate on here - and those people don't have stupid ideas like you do.

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Trump cares about his own popularity and whether he is liked first and foremost. Why else does he go out of his way to disparage and dismiss accurate polls that report his unwavering popularity?

He has publicly declared that we will no longer be a laughing stock but he has personally made himself and the US the butt of jokes globally.

Of course he cares. And he has not united America. He is a failure on that front and many others.

And what a terrible boss and spouse, totally disloyal to his own employees and multiple wives.

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]

18. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

Do you have trouble communicating in words? Not a problem- for some, it's a bit difficult and they prefer pictures.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You and your posse are the ones in a bubble looking out. Last time I checked, we won.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I don't how long you've been on here but I've already said my piece about that.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/you-cant-change-someones-personality-at-age-70.286666/