R
Since

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Roc, I saw in the Oil and Gas thread that you knew many people in the field. I am hoping to transition to the O&G field in an internship for next summer (after Junior year). Is there any way I could get in touch with you outside CF?

John
    ClutchFan's Finest!
    You're the real MVP, Roc Paint!!
    Thanks 4 all your support, brother man!!!
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Roc Paint, my dude! I must say, I applaud all your Clutch Community efforts!! Bravo, brother man!!!

Unfortunately I am not a Texas native [IMG][IMG][IMG] or else I would absolutely take part. I live in a land far far away from H-Town even though the Rockets are close to my heart. As far as any designs are concerned, you are more than welcome to use that Death Star Rockets Logo for your tees. I'd wanted there to be a special emblem to represent that spectacular 20 year anniversary celebration and also capture this season's own greatness. All the greats back home under one roof!!!!! 50 n 10 for i3eard!!!!! Oh what a night to remember!!!!!
    [IMG]
    What's the haps, Roc Paint? Tough loss tonight. So much for dozing off to SportsCenter. Not sure I could stand losing Brewer at this point.
    Thank you and you wife Roc. I really appreciate it. Sealing that ulcer seemed to have fixed the problem, but that thing needs to stay sealed. God Bless you and your wife.
    LOLs! Don't get in trouble for me, man! :grin: Thanks. I might have needed that 'timeout.' Y'all keep the Hangout <s>Civil</s> Dumb in my stead!
    LOL... Calm down Roc, I meant it as a compliment! It's a play on words from scripture a in the Bible. It's okay if you want to call me Gallagher, just don't call me late for tip-off! ;-)

GO ROCKETS!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…