1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Your thoughts on Lesbianism?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Honey Bear, Jul 19, 2012.

?

Is lesbianism an inherent trait?

1. Yes

51.5%
  2. No

48.5%
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I've always had my doubts about the concept of full time lesbianism and whether it was a result of unfertile genetics coupled with male abandonment and rejection growing up, instead of the "I was born gay" excuse. That's true for gay guys because they don't have wombs/ovaries and the subconscious psyche that comes with it. But for girls, something didn't add up.

Yeah, a lot of girls have bisexual experiences growing up and sometimes get aroused around another girls. Emotional intimacy and a feeling of "closeness" are a part of the female orgasm. But the ones who never go back to men normally do so from psychological and body image issues (no male will want to mate with me anyways). If they're presented with an authoritative male who gives them attention in a civilized manner, they're straight again.

Case in point. I was at a party and met a couple of French lesbians. One of the girls was gorgeous and I got to know her a bit... she wasn't butch at all but she was pretty quirky lol. Later we're alone, laughing over music and her eyes are lingering as if she's dtf. Since I like pushing the envelope, I invited her to the place I was staying.

10 minutes later, we were having sex on the kitchen counter. We watched half an hour of a terrible movie, and fooled around some more. I asked her if this meant she was bisexual or straight again, but she said she enjoyed the feeling of a penis inside her and being physically and mentally dominated. "Audrey" said she was always drawn to girls and liked having oral sex and connecting with them, while she was repulsed by most all "idiotic" guys, so being a lesbian was an easy choice.

She said if she met a guy like me earlier she could see herself being straight but that opportunity never came. We agreed testosterone presented in the right manner can influence any supposed lesbian. The ones who resist the most are the ones who's defense mechanisms are strongest from being masculine creatures chastised and pariahed by society.

Your thoughts?

#1 Honey Bear, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

TL;DR blindly voted.

3. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

INB4 the "Cool story, bro"

Get ready to be hated on my the nerds on this board.

4. 713

713 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

pics or shens.

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Leaving aside the over inflated self-aggrandizement of the OP I think this is an interesting topic. Just from my own observations it seems like women have a greater range of sexual preference than men and are more fluid about their attractions. I think in western society part of this is cultural and lesbianism and female bisexuality have been more accepted than male homosexuality or bisexuality. Also girls are brought up to be more open to expressing affection towards each other and physical admiration while boys are not. Girls frequently comment about how physically attractive they are to each other yet boys will still criticize each other with "GAY!" if they do.

On the flipside though I think there is a strong biological component and women are not so fluid that they can just decide to be gay, straight or bisexual. One of my ex-Girlfriends said that she was very close to a friend who was a lesbian and she though she herself was a lesbian but realized she just wasn't sexually attracted to women even if she wanted to.

7. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Cleverly disguised sexual prowess thread.

Actually not that clever, but kudos. (I guess?)

8. Rasputin12

Rasputin12 Member

This really comes off as trollish behavior. Was that your intention?

9. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

You haven't met Ronny have you?

LOF?

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except without the "clever" or "disguised" part.

1 person likes this.
  11. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I want you Ronny.

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

good god...you're not serious, right? please say you're not serious.

13. Rasputin12

Rasputin12 Member

What is LOF?

14. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

"Do you think all womens should try feminism at least once? And like, do you think it makes them a feminist if they just try it once, like in college right, then they go back to their boyfriends?" -- Ali G

15. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Lin Only Fan

16. Rasputin12

Rasputin12 Member

Umm, no.

17. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Ronny makes people homosexual too

18. Pete the Cheat

So Ronny has the sex appeal of a butch lesbian? Is that what everyone else's cliff notes say?
    I gagged a couple times and had to quit reading

19. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

My body is ready.

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You're trying too hard, man.