1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO SIGHTING AT HIS HOUSE! (Pics included)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by randomdude, Mar 16, 2007.

1. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Childish is being mild. An extremely rude and inconsiderate a**hole is more like it. In any case, randomdude is simply an embarrassment to this forum. I hope Clutch admin read this and kick him out.

2. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

This thread needs to be locked, this topic is getting out of hand

3. stangend77

stangend77 Member

look at that first picture....yao looks thrilled.....i actually know what neighborhood that is but will not disclose....let the man have some peace....all i will say is it is in the katy area.....anyway im sure it was fun but not to cool if you ask me....the man has enough freak fans bothering him when he goes out to eat....not to mention the billions of chinese fans.....wow that would be to much for me :eek:

4. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I rarely post in this forum anymore, but I feel I need to chime in on this matter.

And Please Clutch.....if you read this, please don't feel in any way, shape or form, that I am slighting you with my comments. I have the utmost respect for you, and I'm extremely appreciative of all that you've done in providing the mechanism for this community to exist.

That being said, I'm really disturbed by the fact that someone would stalk Yao all the way back to his house, seemingly coerce picture taking with him, and then post the pics here. Although I would find it wrong if they did this to anyone, I find it especially heinous with someone like Yao and his family where their behavior is dictated by the combined facts that they aren't from this country (and thus, don't always know what to expect) and that 24/7, they have to be "on" in terms of being goodwill ambassadors for China.

My friends and family know I spend some time on “that Rocket’s website,” and this event……..kind of makes me feel ashamed to be a part of this community today.

5. gramineousworld

No racist but you guys in the pictures look like terrorist a little bit.

6. tsunami

tsunami Member

Wow you are way over the border, worse than name calling. Your comments is more disturbing than stalking itself.

7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Member

I read this thread the other day only to exit out of it with my head shaking. This is the dumbest thing to do. Who knew those commercialized obsessive fans were real and actually stalked the players? It's just ridiculous.

I hope Yao and other Rockets players don't think that this is something that every Houston fan will be doing. Give the guy his privacy for christ's sake. Idiotic and totally classless.

8. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Member

good pics randomdude thanks for sharing ;)

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

randomdude, since you haven't figured this out already I offer you a word of advice: Don't post any more in this thread. You already messed up royally by posting the pictures. You only dig your and your friends deeper by responding. The fact you won't admit to the wrongness of what happened proves to many here that you were there at the time. How anyone not involved in this mistake cannot see why it was stupid is impossible to comprehend. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt of not being on the scene but your continued defense of what happened destroys your credibility completely.

On 2nd thought, you may as well keep posting because you can't do much more damage.

10. bonecrusher

bonecrusher Member

This reminds me of the time three guys followed my 15 year old girl cousin home from a restaurant, that was creepy. Come on guys, just be normal. Not to be racist, but I am sure some people would be scared if three random Pakistanis followed them home. That's not racist in any way, but it's just the way the world is right now for people to think like that.

11. Icehouse

Icehouse Member

Isn't it legal to kill someone for trespassing on your property in Texas if you feel threatened or something like that?

12. dunker56

dunker56 Member

Nice way to disrespect the old man.

13. tsunami

tsunami Member

I smell some politics shxt in this thread.

14. randomdude

randomdude Member

LOL for the last time i wasnt at the scene...if i was id have no problem tellin u guys..
    plus i dont understand how this is doin damage to me? i posted some pics and am stating my opinion...is that not allowed on a forum anymore?

15. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

You are as hideous as these guys who have stalked Yao.

16. whoisray

whoisray Member

pryuen, wasn't this after the game where Yao said he was so tired and worn out that he had trouble tying his shoe lace?

17. pryuen

pryuen Member

Well no one is saying you're not allowed to state your opinion.

But what 99.99% of the Rockets fans here on the forum are telling you that your opinions are crooked, skewed, moronic, idiotic {fill in blanks} {fill in blanks}{fill in blanks}{fill in blanks} that you think what your friends did was harmless, heroic, and was something considered an achievement, somthing that you took pride in.

And if you still don't get it, then we have nothing to say to you.....who, like alot of posters here agree that you're an arrogant and ignorant moron, b@$tard, @$$hole {fill in blanks} {fill in blanks}{fill in blanks}{fill in blanks}............... :mad:

18. pryuen

pryuen Member

I have no idea when this shocking, shameless, disgraceful, horrible, {fill in blanks} {fill in blanks}{fill in blanks}{fill in blanks} incident took place. :rolleyes:

19. bonecrusher

bonecrusher Member

I know one of those guys and I can say for sure he is a clown, but in no way a terrorist.

I haven't seen this type of anger since the OCP threads.

20. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Member

Following people home...jacked up.
    Throwing out racist comments because you disagreed with something they did...jacked up.

Let's lock it up. This has gone on for way too long.