1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

yao needs to improve or go

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by einstein, May 8, 2005.

1. einstein

einstein Member

how@many times does this guy fall on his arse and how many times did he fumble the pass or try for a layup or miss a dunk? either van gundy needs to go or they need to let yao play his outside game and be more gradual about his inside game. i think i only saw him shoot jumpers a couple of time during the series. holes at power forward position being filled may take pressure off of yao. but he really needs to stop trying to take charges and learn how to pick. i would trade yao for KG in a second.

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

Holy smoke, the guy scored half of the team's points are still unhappy, and people are still unhappy. Well, he may not be Shaq, but last time I check KG's team didnt even make the playoff.

3. DollarBill

DollarBill Contributing Member

WTF are u talking about? f***ing troll.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Mods, please change title to "I need to improve my posts or go"

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I bet this guy is a regular poster who was afraid to post on his usual name. I mean, I just can't believe somebody would have an account here for this many years and post that few times. I bet if we looked up his thread history, every single comment this poster made was saying something he doesn't have the nuts to say under his usual name.

further, I think there are at least four or five people doing this.

6. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

sorry to feed the troll. I am not sure how many games you watched. KG never made any of his teammates better in his life. He's a great guy, but yeah, you can have him and go to the Wolves board.

7. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Yao, overall, kicked ass in this series. He was rarely soft and ran through multiple defenders multiple times in route to damn good numbers. Yes he choked on free throws a few times and made a few stupid fouls, but overall, he was exactly where I'd hoped he would be: Improved and aggressive.

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

Well, someone call himself einstein is pretty dumb in my book.

9. Ankich

Ankich Member

10. forebay

forebay Member

you should be banned from this website once and for all.

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Hey guys.....this fool posted the same crap in the Feedback Forum too!

He's a regular Einstein! :D

12. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Now you make me really curious to see what the other four posts of this fellow were about. Rocketforever is patiently waiting for the search function to come back. ;)

13. forebay

forebay Member

very good observation.

maybe clutch crews could look up this guy's ip address, find his other accounts, and ban them all.

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If you watched the game yao rarely dominated, a lot of the those points were scored when we were down like 15 points. I think its we expect him to dominate it may or may not happen. Yao had a great game stats wise but they don't tell the entire story of the game today.

15. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Geez. The quality of this BBS has been steadily deteriorating due to these new members/inexperienced posters.

Something should be done about that.

16. dragon167

dragon167 Contributing Member

U wanna trade a player who always falls on his arse, fumbles passes and misses layups or dunks for KG, Einstein?

17. einstein

einstein Member

don`t get me wrong. i`m asian and want more than anything for yao to dominate but the guy is just makes or blow some important plays. where is olajuwon? why isnt he coaching yao? did they not show him tapes of olajuwon`s game? really. if he is going to be a nice guy then at least punish them with your strengths i.e. outside shot. i didnt watch the 2-3 quarters b/c the 1st made me sick and then the 4th just made me even more sick. don`t be so quick to defend the guy. he needs to work on his footwork and hands. he blew some really good passes throughout the series. and that is a FACT. KG is a rocket type player. he rebounds, he scores, he blocks shots, NEVER tries to take a charge, and he plays with heart for 4 quarters. he is like a 7 ft. iverson. anyone would be stupid not to make that trade. but it`s never going to happen so who cares. if not for the finley play and yao`s 5 missed freethrows we wouldve won in 6 games. wouldve couldve shouldve.. next season.

18. YallMean

YallMean Member

WTF is your dfinition by domination? Scoring on a near 60% shooting with 33 pts isnt dominating? Scoring is scoring, doesnt matter how one does it. It's domination if one can score 60% of his poession plus foul shooting. People are so confused brutal style play of shaq with domination. :(

19. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

He scored 7 points in the 1st qtr. He also scored a bunch of points to make it a 15 points game and that was about the closest we could get to the Mavs after the first quarter. Anyway, we lost the game so who cares how many points he has scored. The OP of this thread is just moronic though.

20. einstein

einstein Member

i just think van gundy should let yao play more of his own game. perimeter shooting and slowly work the inside game in.