1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Worst Ref job since Dallas 2005 series

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roflmcwaffles, Apr 23, 2014.

1. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

In the 1st 6 quarters of this series, I don't think I've seen much worse reffing.

Rockets have LIVED in the paint today and Blazers have been shooting jumpers, yet we have fewer FTs.

Rockets need to pull a Cuban and start sending in tapes of clear BS calls, maybe that will change it.

2. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Not to mention the 17 to 0 1st half yesterday in FTA.

3. Relentless

Relentless Member

Yet we still shot 1 more free throw than them for the game I believe

4. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Hack-a-Dwight and again we LIVED in the paint. To end up just 1 ahead is stupid IMO.

Portland shot 35 3s, Hack-a-Dwight, AND shot only 1 less FT, makes no sense.

5. jacoby

jacoby Member

They were hacking us...?

6. Andrew Wiggins

Why do the refs ruin our spacing. They always surround us so we cant move on our side and try to limit where we can go. On portlands side they stay far away from the ball and give them space to get open.

Bev was open in the corner and if he ran to the wing dwight would have saw him for the open 3 but the official jumped in front of him on the court so he could not go there. We need to start running into the officials.

7. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

its all the refs fault….nothing to do with the lack luster D we play.

8. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

I hate when people do this.

Obviously some fault is on the Rocket's play, and some is Portland shooting FANTASTIC from 20 feet out.

That doesn't mean the refs didn't do a terrible job. To discount something because something else unrelated happened is foolish.

9. Andrew Wiggins

Read my post and explain to me why they are ruining our spacing. I will show you a video if you want or you can watch for it in the second half. Pay attention to where the officials stand on our side then on their side. They try to make us predictable by taking away the fact that we cant go that way because an official is standing right there.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

So many cry babies, the rockets get help like this and more, for most of the year. You win, you win. If you don't you are mentally weak. The rockets are supposed to be imposing their will on the game.

11. Andrew Wiggins

I hate you for not at least considering what i said and paying attention to where the officials stand on our side and on their side.

Also we are down 3-0 the nba wants to make sure we have no chance of winning this series.

Too many people bet on houston to win the series.

12. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

shutupshutupshutupshutup

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Stop being whiney little b*tches. Rockets getting dominated refs or no refs. Our team is getting exposed

14. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

If I had a dollar for ever time a Rockets fan whine about the refs, I would be sitting court side in Toyota center right now.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

stop crying jesus our defense has been awful

16. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

stfu and quit blaming the refs. blame our team. take responsibility.

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

stop blaming the refs. they can't play defense for us.

18. Andrew Wiggins

All i ask is you pay attention of what i said on both sides. You notice it every time.

19. Andrew Wiggins

It was really bad to end the second half, but it got better in the third.

Looks like we are going down 2-0 with 2 the next two in portland. Aldridge is on amphetamines for add i wear. Nobody can do what he is doing without some type of add medication.