1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Win or Lose G6, lets give them a hand

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jzmagic, May 13, 2009.

1. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

For those of you who will be at game 6, I hope you guys stay till the end to give our team a huge round of applause, these guys deserve it.

2. rocketman5803

rocketman5803 Member

what i hope is that we win Game 6 and win applause in LA .We save the poor league through this series .

3. joesr

joesr Member

We would all hope that rocketman but under current situation, what they have triumphed at, I would applaud regardless of the outcome.

4. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

I agree, for those who have the chance to go to the game. Wether its a L or a W, applause.

5. faraza84

faraza84 Member

yea our team deserves it because they went through so much this season. but its not over so i expect game 7.

6. dejamike

dejamike Member

7. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:rolleyes: Yeah, and whether I die or continue living tomorrow, I will still be a ROCKETS' fan.

Srsly, guys, srsly... why such PESSIMISM? Thread title should be "Give them a hand when we WIN" :eek:

9. Vanilla Rice

Vanilla Rice Member

If I knew how to give you rep points, I definitely would. Well said.

1 person likes this.
  10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ You just click the GREEN+- thingiemajig on the top right of MY POST, and optionally enter comments in the pop-up winder that shows up, then click "Add to reputation" and you're done. Make sure your pop-up blocker is off. :cool:

I will NEVER be pessimistic about MY ROCKETS. At the beginning of each season, I always predict an 98-0 record. :eek:

11. apxn82

apxn82 Member

BLEED ROCKETS RED TIL THE DAY I DIE! TRUE FANS STAND UP! I'll be there tomorrow. Gonna cheer so loud Kobe eardrums will explode!

12. acolchado

acolchado New Member

oh yeah no doubt!! im not leaving til the end regardless of what the scoreboard says!!! :D

13. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

i hope there are more people to stay to applaud, it was an insult for the people that left when the streak ended vs. Boston, maybe 3-4,000 max stayed, and I gave them my round of applause.

14. envus22

envus22 Contributing Member

ditto

15. RHostetler82

RHostetler82 Member

I was thinking this in the car last night as I headed home from the great Fox and Hound. No matter what happens in game 6, damnit... we made progress this year. Not a championship, but progress.

I also want to see them give a much better effort in game 6 than they did in LA. I know we're undermanned like crazy and we don't have many go to guys at all now, but let's fight and claw and do whatever the hell we have to do to BEAT LA.

16. kanariya

kanariya Member

Five stars for a real fans thread.

Win or lose, I appreciate Rocket's effort and made it this far.

Everyone in the team played had a role. Without anyone of them we might not be able to pass Portland.

We broke the curse and made it to the 2nd round, that's a good accomplishment for the history of past 10 years.

17. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

honestly we won one more game than we were supposed to. with yao, we woudlve lost in 5.

18. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Agreed. This team put themselves out there. They extended their season when everyone thought they wouldn't. Above all, they dented this Laker team badly. If the lakers drop in any of their subsequent series, the winning team has Houston to thank.

19. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i gave them my round of applause too, i was disgusted when people started leaving with like 6 min left totally unappreciative of what the rockets had just accomplished

20. ncagg42

ncagg42 Member

For sure... just please dont lose by 40 again haha...