1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why the hell did I place an online order with expedited shipping....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Jan 18, 2015.

1. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

.....if it's going to be scheduled to be delivered damn near a week later?

Its a six pound package that I ordered and I paid damn near $19 for one or two day air shipping. UPS tracking is saying it's going to delivered on Wed the 21st.

What gives??

Right now my order is in Carrollton, TX, which is a small town slightly outside of Dallas. How the hell does that take 3 additional days to get here? Any chance that it gets here sooner? I really need it by Tuesday prior to 3 PM.

2. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

If you ordered through Amazon, they will refund the shipping cost with no questions asked.

3. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Jenna Jamison flesh light on back order?:)

4. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Nope. But if I did order a fleshlight, it would be a Lisa Ann edition.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I ordered an 80 inch tv and had this problem except it took 2.5 weeks. But after a fair amount of appropriate complaints I somehow got $345 off my order... I have no idea how they came up with that number. The tv was already on sale. But it turned out awesome. I would let them keep it longer at that rate.

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Does UPS run a full operation on MLK day?

7. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

Amazon was giving me the same **** a couple days ago. Apparently 2 days and 4 days are the same amount of time.

8. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Apparently no; I have a package due in today but it's showing Delay as the status. Something about a late train, F-that noise I want my Machine-Drum UW!!!!! :mad:

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Contact the seller, if you paid for expedited, UPS has a guaranteed delivery date and if they don't meet if they have to refund the shipping cost to the seller who should then refund you.

I just had to do this last week for a customer who ordered items UPS next day air on a Thursday and didn't receive them until Monday.

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

You can pay extra and have a Sherpa delivered over night.

11. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

UPS is working today. It sounds like they may have not shipped it correctly, when you track it the mode should be on there, if not contact UPS and find out. It sounds like the shipper may have selected ground instead of AIR