1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

What games have you played over the past year, and maybe even finished?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nero, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It should be Benny+Sucrose+? if we go by rotation and story.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Makes sure to play Zelda: A Link to the Past if you haven't yet, one of my all-time favourites.
    I also liked the Breath of Fire games.

SuraGotMadHops and Xerobull like this.
  3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I could see Sucrose as she's an alchemist like Albedo, even though she'll be the first repeat 4*. Bennett is definitely due. I wonder if they'll add a guaranteed like Kaeya, Amber, or Lisa.

4. Duncan McDonuts

@Yung-T I just finally 9* floor 11. Already got 9* on floors 10 and 9. I still haven't beaten level 12 yet. I had to heavily invest in Razor. He hits like a truck. If there are no good weapons in the next banner, I might whale for a few of his constellations. I was lucky to get a C1 Bennett recently. I just hope I don't get Zhongli lol.

Yung-T likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I still need to finish spiderman on ps4.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm debating between Albedo and Ganyu now, his 1.2 character stories have been datamined and together with the existing lore about him, Albedo seems like one of the most important characters in the game and extremely vital to the future plot.

Beta testers have said similar things, so it might be cool to have an essential plot character in my team that won't just fade into the plot abyss.

7. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Zhongli is f**king trash. Geo itself seems poor, and his little pedestal is useless in a fight.

He was my first 5 star character and the only other 5 star I've pulled was a polearm. It seemed like a perfect marriage so I invested all the resources to get him up to speed....and he's already benched. Gave the stuff right back to Xiangling. Never gonna waste my time with another geo character unless they give it a buff.

Anemo traveler, Benny, Beidou and Xiangling, with Barbara when needed.

Duncan McDonuts likes this.
  8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thats unfortunate and why ppl shouldn't pull before all reviews and math are in.

You should follow channels like this one, they research released characters pretty deeply and do math spreadsheets to see their viability.

https://youtube.com/c/JinJinxandTuna

Good news for you is that Zhongli is back in the new Beta and will get buffed.

9. Duncan McDonuts

I'd like to see how he does when he goes live. Story character or not, I prefer useful characters. I have no resources for new characters and need ascension materials as I'm AR 49.5.

F

As Yung-T mentioned, they are testing Zhongli for buffs. Nothing guaranteed, but it'll be weird if they buff him after his banner is over.

10. elrond

elrond Member

Anyone else playing Hades? It's gotten tons of good reviews/press, and I've been having a lot of fun with it. Haven't beaten it yet, keep getting schooled by the (presumably) last boss, but at least I can reach him relatively consistently at this point.

11. psaman17

psaman17 Member

Just finished the liyue arc with my current team of Qiqi/Fishl/Childe/Venti. Got insanely lucky on the pull. I probably dropped only 30 bucks so far on Breath of the Waifu.

Duncan McDonuts and Yung-T like this.
  12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

13. Duncan McDonuts

I just read these. It's good to rework Geo. Zhongli looks better now. Still debating if I should blow my gems on the banner for more Razor constellations. I'm about 30 wishes from soft pity. I wish they would announce the next banners soon.

14. Duncan McDonuts

Albedo + Fischl, Bennett, Sucrose.
    [​IMG]

Skipping the character banner. I don't need to risk more Sucrose, I have C1 Bennett, and C2 Fischl is good enough as a support. Still waiting on weapon banner news to drop. The new 5* sword will definitely be one as it's catered for Albedo.

Weapon Banner:
    [​IMG]

Skyward Atlas is very enticing for my Klee.

#274 Duncan McDonuts, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

16. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

-Played Timespinners on PC, very cool meotroidvania throwback, would recommend.
    -Tried playing Watchdogs, but it kept crashing and wasn't all that fun, so I put it aside.
    -Picked up Control to test out the new GPU and all the ray tracing glory. Absolutely stunning visuals, and never played a game quite like it, would also recommend.

RC Cola likes this.
  17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What new GPU and what did you go from?

18. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Went from a GTX 1080 to an RTX 3090

Yung-T and RC Cola like this.
  19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh yeah, nice. I have a 4 or 5 year old pc with an i7-6700K and GTX 1080 and am looking to build a new pc next year. It just hasn’t been worth it to me yet - especially on the cpu side.

20. Duncan McDonuts

Holy **** I finally beat Spiral 12-3. I've spent over a week on it and multiple hours a day. Now they're changing it lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yung-T likes this.