1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What are your choice of fast food?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Extraordinary_2, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Extraordinary_2

Not that anything fast food is good, but when you're hungry, and want something quick, what do you want?

For me,

-Macdonald-their breakfast is what I want, but sucks that they won't sell it all day.
    -In and out
    -Costco hotdog
    -Chinese buffet: One of them here, the food is freaking awesome, not many choice to choose from, but every choice is VERY GOOD, but will avoid this place because I work there before.
    -no more?

2. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

What's with the (fast) food threads lately?

Speaking of which, I went to Taco Bell this morning and dropped a big one about 5 minutes after my 3rd chalupa. For some reason I always have to go after I eat a chalupa. Is it the cream sauce? The meat? or the everything?

3. T Rex

T Rex Contributing Member

We just did this, moron. Look at previous posts...

And I think Fatty is a r****d.

4. Fatty FatBastard

OK, T Rex is starting to call me out.

#1: It's been done.

#2: Congrats. Finally. Welcome to the board.

#3: Brandi and friends are keeping me up waayy too long. Call me tomorrow for the game. But realize that at this point, not only do I not care, I'm not sure I'll be coherent.

Much as I love Brandi, or any of her friends (sans Jennifer. That chick is hot) I am learning I'm past the age of being able to keep up with them.

#4: Yes, I do say way too much on this board.

5. Fatty FatBastard

And why the hell is everyone trying to be the new Fatty?

If you're going to start a fast food thread, critique something you ate! As in something new that all don't know about, already.

Otherwise this thread is simply filler.

6. YaoYi

YaoYi Member

if the food is awesome then what's the problem?

you "worked there before" so must avoid it ... I don't get the line of reasoning here.

you didn't get along with your former coworkers and afraid they might spike your sauce? :D

or the place brings back back memories?

7. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

has anyone had the sirloin steak and egg burrito from jack in the box? those things are awesome!

8. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

whataburger!

then jack in the crack is pretty tasty. their tacos are amazing.

9. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Anyone wanna guess when the next fast food thread will pop up?