1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

[Western Cinema] John C. Reilly & Joaquin Phoenix in Jacques Audiard's 'The Sisters Brothers'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Sep 12, 2018.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Jacques Audiard is bar none the best French director working now. One of the best internationally too. I highly recomend his Rust and Bone, A Prophet and The Beat That Skipped My Heart. His first American feature is a western.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Truly hilarious book, for what it's worth. Strongly recommended.
    I was actually hoping the Cohens would go for the screenplay, but I'm happy to hear this director has chops.

Rocketman95 likes this.
  3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Anyone seen this film yet? Looks quite entertaining.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I thought it stunk. Somehow removed all the great humor from the book. Felt like a super long slog. Very disappointed.

donkeypunch likes this.
  5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

This movie was worse than no call against the Rams for PI

Os Trigonum and B-Bob like this.