1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Walmart Employee Quits Over Loudspeaker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

'I'm out!' Texas Walmart employee quits job in sensational fashion with scathing announcement over store's PA system, accusing her co-workers of being 'racist, stinky p***ks' and 'perverts'

A Texas Walmart worker quit her job in spectacular fashion this weekend, accusing her co-workers of being ‘racist, stinky p****s’ in a damning tirade over the store’s PA system before storming out never to return.

Shana Ragland says working in the stockroom of a Walmart store in Lubbock made her ‘absolutely miserable’ for a year and seven months.

Describing the work environment as ‘toxic’, she says she finally decided to hang up her blue vest on Saturday, but not before letting her colleagues know precisely what she thought of them.

‘Attention all Walmart shoppers, associates, and managers,’ Ragland is heard saying in a now-viral video posted to her TikTok. ‘My name is Shana from Cap 2, and I just want to come on here and say Henry is a racist, stinky p***k.

‘Giovanna is racist. Elias is a p***k of a manager. This company fires black associates for no reason. This company treats their employees like s**t, especially Cap 2.’

The term Cap 2 refers the group of employees in charge of unloading stock from delivery trucks and stacking the shelves.

But, according to Shana, there are problems in other areas of the store too and she proceeded to call out a number of other workers for alleged sexual harassment.

‘Jimmy from sporting goods, Joseph the cashier, Larry from garden center: You are all perverts, and I hope you don't talk to your daughters the way you talk to me.’

One co-worker who managed to escape the lambasting was an individual named Ariel, who Ragland sincerely thanked for helping her to get this job last year ‘when she needed it most’.

But the reprieve from scorn was only temporary and Ragland then took aim at her superiors, for whom she reserved her most unfiltered – and profanity-laced - broadside.

‘F**k the managers, f**k this company, f**k this position, and f**k that big, lazy b****,’ she said apparently of her boss, 'I f***ing quit.’

Ragland then slams down the PA systems’ handset and tells the camera, ‘I’m out’.

Within 48 hours of the clip being uploaded to TikTok, it has been liked more than 1.1 million times, with viewers crediting Ragland with executing the most cathartic of mic-drops.

‘NOW THIS IS HOW YOU QUIT A JOB,’ one viewer wrote in a comment.

Others joked that they hope her next job ‘doesn’t ask for references’ from her previous employer, as they might be hard to come by.

Shana later re-shared a video a customer captured of her announcement while shopping inside the store.

Captioned ‘Who hurt my girl’, a number of employees and shoppers are heard reacting in equal parts shock and laughter as Ragland’s voice booms through the store.

One person in the clip is heard saying, ‘That was so good,’ while another begins to cheer.

Ragland later elaborated on her resignation on Twitter, praising her husband without whom she says she ‘really wouldn’t be able to quit and be so damn happy if he wasn't supporting me and my career. He pushed me to go back to college and pursue my dreams.’

2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

They misspelled Florida.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Like a boss.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

her friend that got her the job ...

[​IMG]

R0ckets03, Deckard, Houstunna and 2 others like this.
  5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I think I saw this on Reddit or something the other day and couldn't watch it. Stuff like this makes me cringe for some reason. Kinda like sports injuries.

As a former "Cap 2" worker, I don't approve of her methods, but hey .... you do what ya gotta do. She better hope potential employers remembers her when she goes looking for her next job. :D

Sajan likes this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

"...racist, stinky p***k."

What is the asterisked word? Prick? Punk?

Edit: just watched the video, never mind. Surprised "prick" is strong enough of a word to get censored in the media...

Sajan likes this.
  8. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Gotta do what you gotta do.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Jimmy from sporting goods, Joseph the cashier, Larry from garden center

ouch

10. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

yeah, that will never come back to haunt her when the HR team is doing background on a potential hire.

11. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

She could have just had a sexual harassment case but chose to quit like a child instead

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

TikTok bro.

peleincubus and boomboom like this.
  13. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

[​IMG]

RustyHarden likes this.
  14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

She can still have a case.

Deckard likes this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She is going back to school and getting a degree it could help her as well since women usually hire.

16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Not Covid safe.

Joshfast, Deckard, STR8Thugg and 2 others like this.
  18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

It was filtered through a covering..... CDC says its okie dokie.

STR8Thugg and ThatBoyNick like this.
  19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

fixed*

Jontro likes this.
  20. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

My. Man.

STR8Thugg likes this.