1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Virginia UFO 7/25/10

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBAY7y0z9Eo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBAY7y0z9Eo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="880" height="345"></embed></object>

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/indgrJb-3Kw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/indgrJb-3Kw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="880" height="345"></embed></object>

Now I love the lights, its very unusual if it is military aircraft, but there is no explaination for it right now. But I do hate how they try and communite with their minds... that's even too far fetched for me to believe in right now.

2. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

is that Seth Rogen talking? hahahahahah

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

Now you're just going with it and joking around, or what? That has to be the worst footage ever, capped off with the worst dialogue ever.

Man, I keep hoping you're going to show us one that has some 'legs,' but this is just lame. Ain't hatin', just calls em like I sees em.

4. blink

blink Member

"ask it to divide with your minds"

lol

5. Turpis

Turpis Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rlsbfol5va0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rlsbfol5va0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

6. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I wish we could hang out.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!
    Supporting Member

"Look. I'm sooory that the UFO is an @sshole. It just loves you, OK? "

8. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

ToyCen,

Are you infusing this garbage into the minds of your children? Or do you plan to do so when they get old enough?

I assume you don't care about them having normal social lives if that's the case.

Or is there some kind of dating network for tinfoilers?

9. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

10. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

What garbage exactly? There's nothing wrong being interested in this subject. If you've never seen something you can't explain, then of course you would say this.

I have. I saw this with my mom, aunt, and cousin.

Crop circles? I'm doing research right now in my local town of a crop circle that appeared in a field in 1965 (1964 was first year a crop circle was reported in the U.S.)...

I have 2 famlies who don't know each other who remember the incident. The airforce military did their own investigation, cutting off all traffic into town... this is not found in newspapers but it does mention UFO sightings around the same time the crop circle appeared.

Something strange is happening and people knock it off like it's all made up. Not all of it.

And to answer your question, I have a 4 month old son right now and I won't hide this from him. I won't push it on him either, if he sees me reading about it and has questions, I'll answer them. Simple as that.

11. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

Poo too weet.

12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I wonder if aliens have phones that can play mp3s.

13. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

BTW I got it working. One guy mentioned the file name being too long, exactly what my problem was!

I renamed it to a.mp3 and it worked just fine lol

14. YaosDirtyStache

[​IMG]