1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Tracy McGrady buries Miami cHeat in the fourth quarter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Jan 3, 2012.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Man how good would it be to have Mac play in Houston again. I would loved to see an offense headlined by Scola, Kmart, Lowry and Tmac. Too bad bad blood is in the way, he'll never swallow his ego enough to join our team, and having him back might cause leadership problems with lowry.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Tmac is done. He still doesn't have that ability to finish so he settles for so many long range jumpers. I don't want him on the team because we need to develop our current wings.

3. Houston22

Houston22 Member

All he has to do is stay humble or be quiet.

4. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Their offense is terrible. Dribble away 10 seconds of the shot clock, with McGrady still posting up looking for the ball instead of making cuts. Then allowing McGrady to make a play with 10 seconds on the shot clock. lol iso offense is boring.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

Still firing those 22 fter foot-on-the-3pt line jumpshots with 7 feet of space in front of him. Rise and shoot with no hesitation!

Other than that, he's looking alright. Probably the best minimum-salary bargain in the league so far.

6. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Not trying to be a McGrady hater or anything, but people need to stop living in the past. This is not the Tracy McGrady of 04-08.

It sucks that injuries derailed his career here cuz when he was healthy, he was literally unstoppable and fun to watch! But c'mon guys, let's be logical... would adding McGrady to this roster really take us to the promise land? My money's on "no".

Either way, I'm glad McGrady has a chance to revive his career and hope he does well for the Hawks.

7. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

He's finally healthy and it's showing. I always knew he was too gifted of a player to let that knee injury hinder his whole game. Say what you want about the guy but he dropped 13 points on arguably the best team in the 4th quarter.

8. brazz24

brazz24 Member

how can u sit there and say he is done..he does have the ability to finish around the rim..but like any player as u get older you lose some of your athleticism.he just scored 11 points in the 4th and ur sitting here saying he is done

9. brazz24

brazz24 Member

I think thats one of the reasons y i think he is back..he wouldnt have the confidence in the past two seasons to shoot those shots up

10. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I'll readily admit, having T-Mac is better than starting Budinger, but that ship has sailed long ago. My biggest regret with T-Mac is that he could never keep his mouth shut. Much of my dislike and bitterness towards T-Mac as well as the constant drama around him could have been easily all avoided if he just shut his trap as opposed to flying towards the mic first about everything. So much skill, talent, and intelligence on the court... such a waste... :(

1 person likes this.
  11. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

No kidding. Some of their guys are TERRIBLE. Tracy usually posts up and he rarely gets the ball because his teammates usually give up. It is not the offense, those are bad players.

for example Radmanovic is HORRIBLE. The guy can't shot and is a momentium killer

12. JeopardE

JeopardE Member

Wow. Two pages and tinman isn't here yet? Must be some kind of record.

13. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

you called?:cool:

14. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

im kinda new to these forums, whats with everyone obsessing over you whenever there is a tmac thread?

15. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

they don't like it that I know more about tmac than them.

16. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

i hope tmac has many more games like this. esp. against miami. it would be funny if atlanta knocks them out in the play-offs.

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

He's T-Mac's nephew and his number 1 fan.

18. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

tinman is like a hurt ex girlfriend. Hates tmac publicly but deep down hes infatuated with him.

19. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I try to inform the Houston area Tracy fans of his charity work, but none of them decide to show up

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=204704

I think probably their parents won't let them go

20. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I don't hate tmac at all.

I just think there are some fans that just don't have facts correct.
    not just about Tracy, about the Rockets, the NBA, the world, math, spelling.. etc