1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] McHale, Lowry and Bud on 6th Day of Training Camp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by H-TOWNSFINEST, Dec 14, 2011.

1. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

2. withmustard

withmustard Member

Thanks, also has Morey been to any of these. When was his last interview?

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Between these videos and Clutch's this is the most fun I have had following training camp, ever.

Thanks for posting.

DD

4. RV6

RV6 Member

Could the title be edited for all videos on day 6? They had a 3 pt contest today between dragic, twill, lee, and bullard. Video will be up later.

5. jopatmc

jopatmc Member

Who won? Turkey.

6. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I love the praise of Hill & Twill for how they have worked hard, did what was asked him but at the same time realising the game is a different "animal" :D

McHale is smart, I like it! He also says a lot of guys are going to get PT because of the schedule so a perfect opportunity for Thabeet, Hill, Morris, Flynn & Twill to show what they're really made of.

7. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

This rumored video deserves its own GARM Thread.

8. RV6

RV6 Member

Don't know...Friedman is holding out until the video is released.

RocketsJCF Jason Friedman
    Bullard, @Goran_Dragic and @TheRealTWill get things started (@CourtneyLee2211 taking part as well) pic.twitter.com/CcxdKAZ6
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Matt Bullard and @TheRealTWill engage in some lighthearted trash talk before the annual 3-point shoot out begins. pic.twitter.com/VWwhwLp8
    2 hours ago

. @TheRealTWill tries to trash talk his way to a win ... Will have the winer and video later today. pic.twitter.com/IoBX8IJo
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. makman

makman Member

Funny how in every video you can barely hear the player speaking over Twill yapping in the background.

10. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Notice McHale called Martin a good defender in the video, maybe we will see improvement this season.

11. batkins

batkins Member

12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

I like how McHale talks up Jordan Hill, TWill, and JFlynn.

Prob'ly these guys are trying to show the coach they belong. I need to push aside the "maybe some other GM will see this video and want them in a trade" tendencies that I have.

13. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

dunno. Bud reminds me of one of the Wilson brothers, one with the broken nose

15. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I think Lowry or Martin could win this.

16. BetterThanEver

Remember when the Rockets talked up Lowry and Budinger? Brooks and Battier were traded midseason to make room for Lowry and Budinger in the starting lineup. Lowry has been awesome ever since the trade. Budinger not so much, maybe he couldn't the pressure.

Hayes was the odd man out. They let him go without even an offer. It looks like Hill will get the start.

Martin is the odd man out. They submitted a trade offer with Martin to the Hornets, even before camp.

I think Flynn is just getting compliments, because of his recovery from injuries and not Lowry being traded.

17. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

T-Will is funny!!! Don't worry Bullard, nothing can hurt T-Will's confidence haha

18. jopatmc

jopatmc Member

It appears to me that we are tanking. Just watching McHale talk, his attitude, he's pumping up Jordan Hill, etc. It appears to me we are tanking and attempting to put lipstick on a pig while doing it.

If nothing changes between now and Christmas, I fully expect us to start the season getting our collective behinds kicked all over the court. Wouldn't surprise me if McHale has Lowry playing less than 30 minutes per game and he has Flynn, TWill, and Thabeet throwing the ball around and hitting the ceiling with it.

It sure feels like we are tanking. I feel so sorry for Lowry. He'll be the guy left. We'll trade away KMart and Scola at some point during the season. We'll stick with Lowry as a trade chip or bring him back next season with a bunch of youngsters. It feels like a total tank coming up.

19. johnnydeezy1

johnnydeezy1 Member

as tough as that is, it's the best direction to go for the future of this team.

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Coach has nothIng to say about Thabeet. Suck it fanboys!!!