1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] James Harden - Defensive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Buzzlite, Dec 26, 2014.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

passed mobile data so im F'd

2. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Harden with a game saving block tonight as well #defensive :cool:

3. because24

because24 Member

Awesome vid

4. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Thanks Bro, Appreciate it!

5. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

what were those grizz announcers saying? they thought that harden has only 3 blocks in career? they clearly said for his 3 blocks 'not career high but career...'

6. CrashTheBoards

I gotta say, skullcandy makes some good headphones. Mine went through the washer and dryer and came out working perfect. The mic was fading before that and stopped working but i was surprised the earbuds still worked.

Just dont get any sweat on the mic hole if you go to the gym and you are set.

7. CrashTheBoards

8. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

They were being snarky...They said that Harden's 3 blocks were "Not a career high...That's a Career" as if to say he never blocks shots/plays defense haha

9. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Thanks for the info man...I always seem to have the problem where one of my earbuds completely stops working while the other still works at 100%...I might just give skull candy a try from what your telling me

10. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Sorry for the bump...I was on Youtube earlier today and I just think it's funny how you still have people saying that Harden doesn't play D when there's concrete evidence that shows otherwise, especially in MVP/All Star talks...The Beard has truly stepped up his game this year and certainly looks like "The best All Around Player in the League" at least some of the media have begun to give him credit