1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] From the stands - Harden's career high

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kevC, Apr 2, 2015.

1. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I was fortunate enough to sit close on the side of the court where Harden got his 50th and 51st points. Here's a video of that moment:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lwyQLVsb0aM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The MVP chant, everyone on the edge of the seat going "Is he going to do it?", and finally when he got it you can see the place going nuts!

MVP!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I could swear that is LCAhmed standing in front of you there......

did you get the upgrade through their new upgrade program? was upgraded over at 109A Row D near the entrance tunnel :)

3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

What is the upgrade program? I actually self upgraded by sitting next to my friend who has season tix at section 106 row 4 ;). My actual seats were on row 12.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea was that him??, I thought the same thing. Dude has season tix and goes to all the games.

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Sorry guys it wasn't me

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I was selected to be in some upgrade program they are beta testing I'm guess for next year, since I've had perfect attendance this year. It's basically run through their Rockets App where they release tickets for STH to upgrade to, can either use points they give you or extra anywhere from $30-75 per seat. Not too shabby, they gave me enough points to upgrade for the rest of the final 5 games.

7. thirdengine

thirdengine Member

Great moment. Was impressed by the steady cam

8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Oh that's a neat program. I'm not a STH. I probably end up spending about as much money every year on tix as season tickets on like a lower bowl corner seats but I'd rather spend that money on nicer seats on fewer games. Deal hunting on Flashseats is so much fun too. I got those tickets (12th row, section 106) for $100 each.

9. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Very cool

Is that intermittent rippling in the video due to adding in a stabilizing effect?

10. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Yeah used "Capture" to upload it from my iPhone.

11. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

The next step for Harden is set a new career high on the road.