1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ubiquitin, Apr 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I'm still blaming Morey for Dorsey, and for not getting rid of him at the trade deadline. He's not even a zero, he's a big fat negative on the team.

This shows that all the roster spots are important. Cannot have throw-aways. How can you be a contender with a Dorsey and 2 38-yrs olds for PGs on your team?

I'm blaming McHale for not developing Johnson and Capela, and for burying Canaan on the bench.

2. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

Worst thing about sports. No matter how well your season is going, injuries can snatch the rug right out from under you. Life comes at you fast.

3. NateNate

NateNate Member

And the end of every quarter. We are horrible in the last 2 minutes of quarters, That's directly tied to coaching. What are these coaches preaching? How much can you say just play harder?

4. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Member

I feel you bro.

5. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Defending champions are getting away with a lot of flopping too. Man, NBA needs to open their eyes.

6. NateNate

NateNate Member

I was saying the same thing. Unfourtanetly it's almost like I wait and expect them to come now.

7. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Member

For most fans, they can remember where they were when "so and so hit the clutch jumper to go to the finals", but for Rockets' fans... "damn i remember how awful i felt when the news broke that Yao was out for the season."

8. bread and budin

**** popovich **** duncan **** the spurs and **** the refs. **** Stern and potentially **** Silver if they dont fix this ****ing hack'a ****. **** those refs for not calling the 2 3's harden put up while smith got fouled.

What happened to McHales 80s era aggression? Why didnt he put in Dorsey to career end tim duncan? Why wont anyone start a fight with someone? Punch Parker in his little b****ass face and put him in a facemask or a coma. I dont give a ****, they dont deserve **** with this flagrant rape of the game of basketball.

9. i3artow i3aller

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eBLYAHpqMOI/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

10. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Just a disappointing year. We've had quite a few big games against western conference foes and failed in most of them. We just haven't gotten in a rhythm and haven't played well all season.

For the 4th straight year, we've choked at the end of the season and either missed the playoffs as a result, or gone into the playoffs playing poor basketball.

Injuries man. Rockets as a franchise have had the worst injury luck from 05-06 up until now.

Just so frustrating.

11. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Member

I may just have diarrhea due to all this f****ing venting. I can never catch a break.

12. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Until we get that ring dis year

13. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Still shaking my head over this loss, such a huge disappointment, just like last year and the year before that, we always seem to take a tumble right before the playoffs. Grizzles and Warriors felt like they could've gotten more out of their respective teams and let their coach go even though they were playoffs teams and it has paid off for them so far, yet we are content with just making the playoffs, no accountability, no real questions from our local media, if this season ends with another 1st round exit and no real changes are made, I can guarantee that Toyota Center will be even emptier nest season than it usually is. 1 playoff series win in 20 years is why the media does not take us seriously, we are the least accomplished post season team in Texas in the past 20 years, it all starts with accountability. I will hold my judgement for this season until it's officially over but we just lost a HUGE game, and possibly homecourt for the playoffs.

1 person likes this.
  14. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Member

Seriously tho.. **** all this. My night has been ruined and my weekend. I can't take this. Why do I get so emotional. It's like I am a part of the rockets organization but in reality I'm no where close to them. This sucks. Ugh, I can't even sleep.

15. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Member

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Take solace in the fact that whenever the Rockets reach the peak, you'll be as thrilled as anybody. I'll be there with you.

17. banzai

banzai Member

Funniest and crappiest thing is that you are paying for these teams to be here. They are taking your hard earned money to build them and make their owners rich and you just expect to accomplish something. 150+ bucks for nosebleed seats when you know these rockets can't win against winning teams? GTFO

18. banzai

banzai Member

I took a valium with a beer... it works wonders. It's about to kick in too.

19. banzai

banzai Member

Welcome to USA.

20. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Josh Smith should go into hiding along with McHale who made no adjustments from last game.