1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Upcoming Astros Promo codes?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by le081488, Sep 2, 2015.

1. le081488

le081488 Member

Plan to take some of my nephews out to a game (particularly Saturdays game against the Twins). It would be about 10 of us and they are HUGE Texans/Rockets fans, but I want to get them into the Astros. They range from 4-13 so they haven't seen much Astros success in their lifetime til now.

Before I get tickets on Astros.com, anyone know of any promo codes? Only thing that came up when I searched was Landrys and for some reason, prices were more expensive with that code lol.

Thanks!

2. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

how much you willing to spend per ticket?

kids 12 and under get in for a dollar in the outfield deck seats. also, it's best to buy tickets days before the actual game cause the prices go up.

3. le081488

le081488 Member

TBH the cheaper the better.

Checked yesterday on Astros.com for Saturday's game and cheapest is about 13$ per ticket after all fees.

Where can I get the $1 upper deck tickets for 12 and under?

4. Poloshirtbandit

The Landry code only works for certain games. It should work for the Twins games on Sat and Sun.

5. Poloshirtbandit

I'm an idiot, didn't read your post fully.

6. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Those were the prices before, but I believe they raised it to $5 unless there is a code I am missing.

7. le081488

le081488 Member

I'd be fine with that. Doesn't show up online though.