1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's The Walking Dead Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Sneak Peek:

<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0" height="388" width="456">

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=1008340967001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amctv.com%2Fthe-walking-dead%2Fvideos%2Finside-the-walking-dead-first-day-of-shooting-season-2&playerID=83327935001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAuyCbQ~,-gfAmfm8njJ8S-9E4q2UfzG931rvkxuP&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" swliveconnect="true" allowscriptaccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="388" width="456"></object>

Premiere October 31.

Don't forget to use SPOILER tags!

2. VanityHalfBlack

Can't freaking wait!!!! Best show on T.V for me....

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Hope its better than the first season which for the most part sucked

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it had it's up and downs, that's for sure. The first couple episodes were the best and it really fell off after that. I still enjoyed it overall, but I do hope the second season is better

5. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

You're are most negative person on this board, no one even comes close.

1 person likes this.
  6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I thought season 1 was awesome.

7. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Less c-list actor drama, more zombies. That is all.

1 person likes this.
  8. jsb

jsb Contributing Member

I thought is was ok myself, but best???? Mad Men, The Killing and Breaking Bad were all better on the same network.

9. Mr. Clutch

The Killing went downhill

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

The season started turning into a bore-fest.....first few episodes were good, then too much bs drama.

11. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Okay so you zombie lover I was thinking of writing a Zombie movie that takes place in the middle of the border wars.

My idea was something flashes across the sky and lands in an agave field the plant that tequila is made out of. And all of theses plants are contaminated but the farmer doesn't know and everyone who drinks a shot from the tequila is infected and in 72 hours more or less turns into Zombies and the drug cartels are killing off all of these people who get in their way and this one family who they are about to destroy because they have a large hacienda on the border. Get saved by the zombies for a moment. Of course the Zombies have no preference who they eat good or bad. ANd some of the zombies continue coming across the border. There's more but that's part of the story. Could that work.

12. Mr. Clutch

Sure it could work. There aren't enough movies about cartels and combining it with zombies (especially zombies that eat narcos) and border politics would be pretty cool.

13. Mr. Clutch

I like that there is some character development. There are enough movies out there with just zombies eating everything.

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Agreed, it would get super-old to just have the cast blasting zombies. Shows are nothing without character development, IMO. Great show, can't wait for more! Best show on TV along with Breaking Bad and the Venture Bros.

15. VanityHalfBlack

It's called Television.... It's been going on since the beginning of time..

16. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Thanks Mr. Clutch. If it was done really well do you think it could still do well at the box office. Are people really still going to theaters to see zombie movies?

17. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

The first episode was some of the best television I've seen in a good while. It only went downhill after that, though.

18. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I haven't seen much character development. Just a lot of stereotypical or bland characters with a few bad actors thrown in (particularly the lead guy).

So far, I don't feel attached to anyone in the cast and couldn't care less if they die or not atm. I think Falling Skies on TNT is doing a better job of executing what I imagined the Walking Dead would be like.

But I guess there was a reason that all the writers from season 1 were fired. Hopefully that means the show is going in a different direction this year.

19. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNmwf_cI8q0?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. cdain3

cdain3 Member