1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady arthroscopic shoulder surgery

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BrownBeast99, May 29, 2009.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

My position is to give the guy a chance because I believe it will help the team win a championship. I think it's what is best for Houston, not what is best for t-mac. I think T-mac isn't the brightest guy out there, and I think he has some flaws for sure. But I don't think he's the vile guy you make him out to be.

And I also think L-bro's armor is showing some cracks. But I never called L-bro lazy - that's your twisting of what I write.

What you do tinman is if someone disagrees with you, you start attacking them. This is backfiring on you. You're losing face rapidly. Your posts are funny at times, but more often than not, they are full of distortions and half-truths, personal attacks, and catch-phrases you like to repeat in hopes that other people will pick up.

Give it up man. Take a wait and see approach. Bag on the guy all you want if he does get traded...but what are you going to do if he comes back and makes it on the team?

2. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

dude you are talking about yourself. everybody is disagreeing with you in your lebron thread, and alot of people are doing it here on this thread.

apparently what you are writing is personal attacks not me. i could careless what tracy fans think of me.

full of distortions?

so you turn the cheek when i mention that tmac threw the Rockets under the bus saying he plays with "AVERAGE TEAMS" or I never played with a "TIM DUNCAN"

how he did go to the team first and announced his injury right at the trade deadline.

Distort that.

you are repeating yourself non stop on this Tracy McGrady thing.
    Keep in mind, YOU STARTED that Lebron thread and wondered why Clutch threw it in the NBA Dish.

Your attempt to praise Tmac by cheapening LeBron was a futile attempt. I'm glad it wasn't in the GARM.

One Guy is an MVP and the other guy is a "What if he had better players excuse guy".

I hope Morey does something quick cause if more Sweet Lou defends Tmac every day is going to make it a boring summer.

3. A13

A13 Member

He should have brain surgery too.

4. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

see Sweet Lou 42,

other members, not just us "Veteran" members have the same opinion on this.

5. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

thanks for your opinon jump shooter.

apparently it's not just 3 people who think this (DD,Antisonic and me).

But Sweet Lou will ignore your post and claim it's just 3 people who feel this way.

6. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

I live in Chicago and I saw McGrady in Grover's gym in Chicago. I saw him from far away but he was working on his knee and looked to be working really hard.

Hopefully, that's a good sign.

7. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Just curious, who is Sweet Lou 42 supposed to be?

8. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

do you ever stop?

10. YaoforPrez

YaoforPrez Member

haha. dude what you said about tinman is exactly what i said about you on previous pages with copy and pasted proof of your ignorant flipflopping, catch phrases (how many times have u said "throw under the bus"?!?!"), and how you only read the posts that agree with you.

Tinman, this guy admitted he hasnt even read this whole thread, even though he's like 50% of the posts. He doesnt even read the posts that objectively and rationally prove him wrong. It's the equivalent of arguing with someone in real life who you allow to state their point, and then they cover their ears like a 5 year old and scream when you reply. On my tv when stephen A smith comes on, i either mute or change the channel, and i'm gonna do the equivalent for Lou here.

11. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

12. jump shooter

jump shooter Member

Tinman, I don't hate T-Mac just like you, DD and some other posters don't hate T-Mac. I just don't think the rockets can win a championship with him. In my opinion this rocket team minus T-Mac has taken on a new identity ie.(they have the TOUGH label now), they are one or two pieces away from contending for a championship. If they can use T-Mac's contract to help them get those pieces them I'm all for it. I lossed alot of confidence and respect for Tracy this last season whether he was hurt or not hurt and in my opinion he is just not mentally tough enough to be one of your main cogs in helping you win 4 playoff series in a row. T-Mac is a wonderfull talent and seems to be a good person, injuries and a tough personal life have really hurt the guy both physically and mentally. I just peronally believe that it's time for the rockets to move on and it may end up being a very positive thing for Tracy's career in a new environment.

#332 jump shooter, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I think this is a great post. If I could give you green I would.

My only thing is to let the guy have a fair chance to come back.

14. jump shooter

jump shooter Member

Sweet Lou, I am saying in that post that Tinman and DD do not hate T-Mac, just so you know.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't say I agree with that part of it.

I think Tinman and Dada DO hate t-mac. It's quite obvious. You don't call people vile names if you like them or are indifferent to them, that's for sure.

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

tinman doesn't hate anybody. he's a good poster. tracy has been fairly unprofessional this year in some of the things he does, and that's why tinman has acted the way he acted.

as long as tracy comes back and plays well (if he remains with the team), those guys will respect him.

the "real" haters, however, you can easily spot.

17. rocketshopeful

stellar teammates for what? to get past the first round? even if you wanted to make the statement that iverson had better teammates that year they went to the finals, he didn't have that much more talent, and they went to the FINALS not just past the first round.

Anyways, I agree the t-mac bashing is pointless so I'll refrain from pouring gas on the fire. I actually loved his game at his peak; his time has just passed.

18. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks.

i never said tmac wouldn't regain my respect again like pippen.
    this year, if he had been honest with the Rockets and not have been so self centered in his interviews (SI, california radio shows etc), he wouldn't get such a reaction from the fans.

And you know it's not just 3 or 4 people on this board who feel this way.
    As for some of his fans who are unrealistic and unappreciative of the team concept, I react accordingly to their banter.

Also I feel that some of his fans are hateful for Ron Artest. Despite his bad performance against the Lakers, he's been nothing but stellar for the fans and his teammates. And his role on the team is not that of Tracy's, so that's why I feel that Ron got unfair criticism.

And for Sweet Lou's stupid Lebron analogy thread.. Accept the criticism, I made some threads where I get flamed and I take it.

we know your whole idea, "its unfair if lebron did this, but when tmac does that.."

Lebron has earned it. MVP, taking his team of scrubs to the finals, playing both ends of the court. etc.

19. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know a better Rockets fan than DD, maybe Yoyo.
    if he 'hates' someone, its because he feels as a Rocket fan, he deserves more from the top paid Rocket on the team.

you know we had a top paid guy named Dream, who has been gracious and respectful in his interviews and showed love for his teammates.

I doubt you remember this, but Dream when he accepted the MVP, he asked that his teammates join him.

That's the standard Tmac has to live with. Yao has been a stellar representative of the Rockets. you don't see DD wishing him never to be a Rocket again.

20. Obito

Obito Member

I don't think DD hates tmac but anti sonic and tinman.

It's quite obvious.