1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Too all the posters who derail the comments...

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by D12Eminem, Nov 29, 2012.

1. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Dear Clutchfans,

This is a community, the ignorance, and the hatred here, treating Clutchcity.net like it is fourchan, is stupid. I don't care if this is the last thread I make. The thread I make gets closed because I'm asking; "are we grooming Finch, or not, what head coaches are available?"
    - If you can't understand the question, which you didn't even have to read, except the last sentence...I just wanted to give analogies to the new age of thinking, the other variables, which obv. some just don't see. Anyways I've been around since the beg. of this site, and this is by far the worst the forum has ever got. I understand the thread limits, but that's LOF's stuff, while others just derail threads with their 10 year old intellect.

The haters come out a lot now, and treat this site, and others, along with players like "THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM HOUSTON" (Yea I wrote you back buddy, I was giving an analogy, funny, where did Wade come from before Hou., you ignorant, I'll leave it at that, Wade loves Dallas...) Oh, and I love the English teachers in here, please post your degree on here, as well, please. Put red marks all over my paper. Ignorance is bliss. Hide behind computers.

There are/have been a plenty of great posters around here, most seem to be trolls nowadays.

Peace, to those who know what clutchcity.net has now become.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

wrong forum

didn't read

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

So that was a really great happy hour! Where did you go? Did they have half price appetizers?

1 person likes this.
  4. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

No just got back from work, and the annoyance is just to blame on what most of the posters have become. Not all, just the ones who derail threads, and make comments that charge back other comments, I'm guilty too. I don't talk down to others though in threads, I may try to make a point.

5. jose

jose Member

Did you run that through google translate?

Dude I'm not trying to attack you, but that post is completely incomprehensible.

6. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Yup, I sure did.

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I think things have been worse.

8. Dei

Dei Member

9. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

Dude you need to work on your grammar and appropriate usage of punctuational. Couldn't follow u at all.

10. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Yea, I know because it was in response to the people that derailed my question of a future HC, one answered, and most just derailed the thread bc of my analogies emphasizing that maybe future head coaches are being looked at in the "grooming style", just as Morey changed the game here with his analytics.

Thread got closed bc people decided to just derail it, and talk hate, except for one person, and it was closed, rightfully so. It is a better question than "Lin Sucks" threads though. Mchale might decide he wants to leave bball for a while. Not that I am sure how "long term" he was in our plans?

11. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

I'm so sorry you can't read

12. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I understand d12 i read thru the last thread, and while it went in different directions at times, it was still a question... and the backlash was r****ded... its not like you staryed another jlin sucks thread, or harden is overpayed thread or we need new jerseys... i dont think it should have got loxked...

13. Outlier

Outlier Member

I just read OP's thread, the one that got locked.

Dude must be on drugs or some ****. You write awful, like some middle school kid.

14. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Exactly, it got derailed I understand that. Getting closed is because of them. My point exactly I'm asking a question. Has been asked before, but not in depth as maybe Morey sees things. Just wanted an opinion. Since there is a very low supply of good/great head coaches. Thanks.

15. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

I didn't know we were writing research papers.

I use ellipses because I'm not finished. We aren't writing a research paper for high school english. Unfortunately, I did pretty well in college. The middle school comment sounds like you are probably 21, and you think you know it all. Am I right? Think so, all the little english teachers in Clutchfans now haha it is the INTERNET. No need to write a research paper, and have everything perfect.

16. Outlier

Outlier Member

Why so sensitive? Take a hint and improve your writing. We're not trying to act like English teachers here, we just want to read something that can easily be understood. Your crap is bad. Try to improve. Who said anything about research papers? Lmao. You're acting like Royce White here.

17. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

I'm not mad...I was writing quickly, and thinking off the top of my head. The only person that answered the question NOOK. Guess what he had an error in his stuff too. I don't care about your opinion on this forum budd. Guess what this is the internet. I can say GTFO, and you know what that means right! I ain't mad bro. :eek:

18. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

I left the ? mark out just for the english teachers to scold me on.

19. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Why so sensitive? How bout just talk your english skills, and don't accuse people of things. It doesn't get pretty.

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Always funny when someone has a meltdown on Clutchfans.
    "OH MY GOD THIS IS INTERNET BRO. I DUN CARE IF I CAINT SPELL. WHY CAINT EVERRYUN BE PERFACT LIKE ME. BE BETTER POSTER OR I LEAVE."

Ironically, you're making a bigger deal out of this than the rest of us are.