1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC out for 5 weeks!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bandwagoner, Mar 10, 2006.

1. m_cable

m_cable Member

It's a Saturday morning, dad. :rolleyes: :p

2. cuneo77

cuneo77 Member

haha good one, anyways i counted if tmac comes back in 5 weeks there will be two games left in the season. like everyone else has said, if we fall out of contention, close shop on tmac, fix ALL his back problems this summer, and if we do make it, we'll have a fresh tmac

3. jscmedia

jscmedia Member

our obituaires are a little premature. and I sure wanna see Yaozilla !! That's going to be something to watch now....

4. pirc1

pirc1 Member

I suggested that, it may not be a cure but could very well could help. These things have worked for thousands of years in China. Someone should bring this to the attention of rocket management.

5. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

Acupuncture has worked for me. If your afraid of needles just close your eyes, its painless though.

6. verse

verse Member

yao, let's see if you have another level you can crank your game up to. 40+ is completely necessary.

7. zhao1109

zhao1109 Member

I really cannt see any chance for our playoff now.

YAO is great, but rest of team just crap!

8. hashmander

hashmander Member

he should have been shut down a while ago. they should have known he would have been chomping at the bit to get back and play. it was a bad sign from the get go when he came back early for the nets game and then had to be shut down again a couple games later.

9. AggieRocketFan96

Maybe its finally time to sign Sprewell to fill the void (at least partially) and see if we can have a glimmer of hope in this race.

10. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Member

Hells yes. We have little at SG and nothing at SF. There is nothing to lose.

11. Yetti

Yetti Member

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. solid

solid Member

How can you guys be serious, another old burned out Knick? He was horrible last season and he has not played at all this year. He may weigh 300 lbs for all you know. You want to bring back Rod Strickland, suit up Charlie Ward? Heck, lets get Kenny Smith to come back. ;)

13. Fegwu

Fegwu Member

Sounds like you have a better option or rather suggestion.

Please tell us.....

14. eyhab27

eyhab27 Member

my money is on t-mac being back in 3 weeks.

15. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Member

What would be funny if the doctor made a mistake and tmacs actually fine

16. BigM

BigM Member

before yao emerged t-mac was MORE important to us then nash to the suns. i think we can still catch that eighth seed but don't underestimate how big a blow this is.

yao will keep us competitive but our role players are going to have to be on their games if we're going to continue to win.

17. bestgao

bestgao Member

Breaking News:

After finding out that the LA doctor who examined Tracy's back was bribed by Lakers to keep Rockets' superstar from playing for the playoff run, so the Lakers could keep its playoff position, League decided to disqualify Lakers' 8 seed and Rockets advances to playoff instead.

What a sweet dream!

18. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Member

I think that the organization gave up on this season once Yao went down. I think Sprewell would've been signed by now if the team thought they had enough to make any kind of noise in the playoffs. But since this team is not contending this year, they've decided to give minutes to Head and Bogans rather than put up with Sprewell for a short-term fix. They're not tanking, and I don't think they ever would, but I think this year is being approached as a wash.

19. XxShadyPinkxX

XxShadyPinkxX Member

Thnx. It just pisses me off how people are all praise n smiles when we're doin good n as soon as tha bombs drop, they run like hell. I don't believe true fans do that. Miraculously grow balls n stick it out with everybody else. I'm not sayin that its a SURE thing that we're gonna make it this season. I'm a realist so i know our chances. But if something does go down...it will be that much sweeter to ME cus i know ive been here all season, good and bad. N well if it doesnt, fine too. I'll be prayin for T-Macs health n a better roster next season. Atleast I'll know I didn't just lay down n take it like a b***h. :rolleyes:

N bout tha 4:30 thing...haha yes Saturday morning...up with friends, HAD to check tha bbs before i went to sleep.

20. MONON

MONON Member

At this stage of the game, I'd want Kenny Smith before Spree!