1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time Warner Austin Question??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DCballer, Oct 7, 2008.

1. DCballer

DCballer Member

So I've never had Time Warner before, and I've always had Directv. Anyway, I now have Time Warner, and my question is this. Directv always had a free preview of the NBA league pass during preseason. Does Time Warner do this as well, or do I need to order the League Pass today? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I hate Time Warner, and I miss my Directv. If you can, get Directv as soon as possible.

2. DCballer

DCballer Member

...and I'm asking this in reference to tonight's Rockets preseason game. Just in case someone thinks I posted this in the wrong forum.

3. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

In the past I've never seen Time Warner do it...Have you checked to see if you have ATT Uverse available? I switched from Time Warner San Antonio to Att Uverse because they have FSN Houston in the channel lineup (in edition to FSN San Antonio). That way I don't have to get league pass and I can watch most Rockets and Astros games...

4. DCballer

DCballer Member

Thanks. I"ll look into that. I'd be happy to get rid of Time Warner especially since they no longer carry NBC in Austin. They're just a bad company.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

you typically get the first week of the regular season for free & the first week after the All-Star break.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

Any out-of-towners that have DirecTV can view tonight's game at 8:30 EST on channel 752

7. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

:( time warner austin- I HATE YOU! :mad:

8. drich

drich Member

i live in houston. what channel is the game on? I have Direc TV thanks

9. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Anyone know if I can watch tonight's game on dish network (SUCKS) San Antonio? I don't have league pass but will they show free preseason preview? What about on nba.com?

10. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets
    Tuesday - 7:30pm

Television - FSN Houston:
    Comcast - Ch. 37
    Dish Network - Ch. 444
    DirecTV - Ch. 678
    AT&T U-Verse - Ch. 755

HDTV - FSN Houston:
    Comcast - Ch. 302
    Dish Network - Ch. 366
    DirecTV - Ch. 678-1
    AT&T U-Verse - Ch. 1753

Radio:
    Sports Radio 610 AM

11. drich

drich Member

thanks there big homie

12. Rockets007

Rockets007 Contributing Member

I have dish network and my program guide lists the HD game on HD ALT 444 and 9514. For me Ch. 366 is Universal HD and Universal HD doesn't show any rockets games!

13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

its on time warner dude, chill
    turn to the 900s

it doesn't show the title of the games, but its there. saw the bucks game the other day.

time warner sucks, but it does have the free preview

15. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

nba.com is doing a free preview for LP boardband too. all u have to do is sign up for a free "all access" account there. here is the link

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html

the free preview will last until 11/7, but they have some blackout games too, like tmr against Mavs will be blackout.

Tonite opener is fine tho. But I have a class at 7pm ET............... :mad:

sorry for off topic

16. PeePz590

PeePz590 Contributing Member

Yea I have TWC in Austin and this will be the 3rd year I will be gettin LP. Every year so far they have been offering the free preview so you should be fine.