1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ticket help for Rockets @ Clippers 3/15.. paging LA peeps

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets018, Mar 11, 2015.

1. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Hello there fellow CF's.

Rocket fan here in LA and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get good seats or if I could find another Rockets fan that has tickets to the game that won't be able to make it. Don't have many sports connections here in LA.

Stub hub and Ticketmaster are 300+ for lower bowl on the baseline.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks and go Rockets.

2. Jiramisu

Jiramisu Member

Live in LA and gone to several Rockets @ Clippers/Lakers game. Unfortunately, basketball is so popular here (in terms of people going), that stubhub and ticketmaster are the only realistic options that I've found so far :(

You can try Craigslist too though, but that's about it.

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

No disrespect to OP's situation... but I find aspects hysterical! Back when I lived in LA (late 80s/ early 90s) I would always go see the Rox vs Clips - cause Laker tickets were ridiculously priced (even face value), whereas I could pretty much sit courtside for like $20-$25 at a Clippers game and watch the Rox destroy them...
    my how times change...lol

4. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Haha I bet! Must have been nice. Now Clippers tickets are more expensive (I'm sure only because Kobe is out)

I went to Lakers game back in Jan. and got great seats behind the basket row A for $180. Those same seats are now $950 for this game.

Thanks for trying to provide help! Thought I might get lucky and have a fellow Rockets fan in LA not going to the game, or having a great hook up.