1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Throwback NBA Clip Of The Week: Michael Jordan Gets Blocked By High School Kid!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rocket3forlife2, May 8, 2010.

1. rocket3forlife2

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0lI8Yk4906yIMiVH"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0lI8Yk4906yIMiVH" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

I loved watching this guy dunk, but I just wanted to share with you guys.

2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Did jordan try to confiscate all the tapes in the gym.

3. chonox

chonox Member

haha love the caption : Shannon Smith - Stuffed Michael.

Thanks for the vid, never seen it before, I liked it the best because I detest Michael Jordan, GOAT basketball player no doubt and must be respected as a player, but as a person he is trash.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And where is Shannon Smith now? Did he go to college, did he play? What about turning pro?

That would be an interesting story.

(edit) after a bit of digging, could this be him?

Link to article

Smith starred during the 1994-95 and 1995-96 seasons for the Panther basketball program. Despite playing just two seasons, Smith is the fourth-leading scorer in UWM's Division I history while also ranking in the top five all-time in career scoring average, field goals made, field goals attempted, free throws made and free throws attempted. During the 1994-95 season, Smith averaged 24.5 ppg and set school records for free throws made and attempted during a single season. In the classroom, Smith was named to the Dean's List during both of his seasons at UWM. He also won the Arthur Ashe Junior Award for Academic Achievement and the Dexter Riesch Scholar Athlete Award. Smith was also a CoSIDA GTE Academic All-District honoree. Smith graduated c*m Laude from UWM and recently earned his masters degree from UWM. Since his playing career at UWM, Smith played basketball overseas and during one summer with the NBA's Indiana Pacers.

DD