1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Three teens just wanted to kill someone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Katsu, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Nook

Nook Member

An Aussie tourist boycott will have zero effect on the gun debate and the NRA. I am sorry that three animals murdered a 22 year college kid. However, out of a nation of hundreds of millions of people, it makes very little long term impact on the attitude of the US citizenry and our government. Having said that, it is unfortunate that the three animals will not be drawn and quartered, I suspect they would no longer be bored.

2. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

It's too bad that these... whatever they are... can't be executed.

#82 tellitlikeitis, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Raven

Raven Member

They aren't kids.

4. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I see. Did they force the Martin family to ask them to get involved before they got involved?

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You've already lost the argument. Your opinion about my question means nothing.

Unless you've got some facts, then you don't really add much.

You aren't any good at answering direct questions, so you're input in this thread isn't really very helpful

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

You're = you are

your = possessive

study this and report back to me.

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

No need to study it. I hardly ever make that error. I don't pay much attention or put much effort into my posts to you.

But a great catch on your part!

8. Codman

Codman Member

Don't worry about it.

Texxx makes a mistake every time he tries to express what goes on in that delusional "mind" of his.

You can correct your grammar, but other mistakes cannot be fixed.

9. ArtV

ArtV Member

Do they or do they not make a very comfortable living playing the race card? And how many black on black issues do they handle? Don't you think that if they really cared for their race that they'd want to address any issue that adversely, and more commonly affects the blacks in this country that they would at least give some time toward the issue?

10. alexcapone

alexcapone Member

That specific information isn't public but generally speaking, race hustlers get paid to make appearances and get involved in protests. They certainly get financial benefits for their involvement. A couple of examples for you:

In November 2011, KHOU-TV, the CBS television affiliate in Houston, reported on complaints from individuals who asserted that they paid Quanell X for help they did not receive.[23] Sandra Laday, a notable community activist in her own right, asked Quanell X to help her in finding out about her own son's murder. After giving Quanell X $600 she received no help from him and said “I feel like I was taken advantage of.” Also, Hilda Pete, who was the mother of a murder suspect, asked Quanell X to help in getting her son off murder charges. She reportedly gave Quanell X $9,000 and asserts he did very little to help her and her son. Quanell X reportedly often asks for the money upfront and in cash. Pete was quoted as saying "He's a con artist" when speaking about Quanell X.[24]

n October 16, 2008, KTRK-TV reported that Quanell X was paid $20,000.00 to arrange these protests and to pack the courtroom during the related Iberra trial.[16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X

11. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Of the 3 suspects one of them was also White. And they were out to kill just for the sake of entertainment. I don't think it would have made a difference if the victim was Black.

Black on Black violence in America is FAR more common, and much less talked about.

12. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Seriously, Australian news is known to be sensationalist and *****ed up. They pulled some random pictures off of Facebook or Myspace and assumed it was the suspects.

Michael Jones and James Edwards are very common names in the US. What if they showed the wrong profile pic ?

13. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Member

You'll be seeing much more of Al Sharpton in the future with NAN under water. They'll have to dig out of that hole somehow.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--al-sharpton-cant-shake-his-money-problems

14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Member

Terrible dishonest reporting. That isn't what Michael Jones looks like in the least.

[​IMG]

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

much better to put out a picture of Trayvon from 10 years ago in his cute Hollister t-shirt...

16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Member

Fair enough, but at least the pictures actually were of Martin.

17. hooroo

hooroo Member

It's the same people. Those are self-pics, with myspace angles, and instagram colors.

18. Nook

Nook Member

Michael Jones is multi racial according to Fox, they gleefully pointed that two of his grandparents are black.

19. giddyup

giddyup Member

I think a few days ago was the anniversary of MLK's "I Have A Dream" speech. Heard a news report on the radio featuring some messages delivered by black preachers from west to east. One of these gentlemen was listing the problems faced by Americans today: unemployment, declining educational standards, and ..... WAIT FOR IT... The Trayvon Martin Decision. Of course, that was just one guy but that was just one guy blasted out over the national news as being significantly representative.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Dude. Why are you blasting Fox News. All they wanted to point out was that the half black gene was in this kid that made him go "I want to kill random White people".