1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

THINGS I AM THE DUKE OF

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LHutz, May 8, 2002.

1. LHutz

LHutz Member

DUKE knows a lot of you been wondering "HEY DUKE why are you DUKE, where you gotted that NAME?!? I WANT A TITLE"

Well DUKE has bad news for you Nancy, IT IS NOT EASY GETTING TO GET a TITLE! In the olden days like 1940, titles grew on trees and ANY SCHMOEBALL could get one.

NOW they are more rare than RUDY TONJONAMICH winning the BASKETBALL LOTTERY. SO you are are are out of luck!!

But DUKE has some MERCY for you. I WILL TELL YOU what is reuired to BE a DUKE, and then you will see you ARE NOT WORTHY of being one so you will NOT havve to worry no more about having a title, you will KNOW how not-measure-uppable you are.

TRUTH

DUKE OF TRUTH!!!! This one nearly gloes without no explanation. WAY BACK in the early days of the INterweb, everyone kissed RUDY's big fat white droopy hairy smelly fat butt. NOT DUKE! I told the truth, that HOUSTON WOULD not be in the PLAYOFFS if RUDY statyed COACH. And Look what has BEHOLDEN:

Houston is NOT IN THE PLAYOFFs. So DUKE felted justafied in claiming to be DUKE OF TRUTH.

ENDOWNMENT

That is right, DUKE IS MUCH BETTER ENDOWED than you. DUKE is a special man, my endowment is VERY BIG and GREEN.

I am speaking of the BIG STACK OF DOLLARS I HAVE. DUKE is a laywer, DUKE IS RICH. You are pOOR. As the LATINS say "E PLURIBUS UNUM" that means "DUKE is rich, you arenot."

HTML

YOU people probarly get used to CLUTHC's website here, with its bad garaphics and Worser writing, you do not underatand how much better it can be when you gots. HTML skills like DUKE. They took away my website IT WAS WAY BETER than yours but it got took away for DUKE'S POLITICAL views.

LAW STUFF

Sure manny of you say "Oh you are JUST A LAWER no big deal" well SHUT UP YOU SONOFBITCH. DUKE is a great and powferul LEGAL MIND and when I AM on the SUpreme Cort, I will use the ARMY to invade you.

See, this all is just a SAMPLE OF DUKE"s greateness. You now understrand why you cannot be DUKE. Because you are not WORTY OF MY POWERS. Nope you are not. Sorry. Nope.

DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE!!!!

2. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

You must be running out of material, DUKE! Funny nonetheless.

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Preach on ma brother, preach on....

DUKE DUKE DUKE, DUKE OF DUKEY

4. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

The only Duke's that I know are the two that live in Hazzard County: Bo and Luke

5. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Duke Nukem sucks!

6. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Hutz: And so, ladies and gentleman of the jury I rest my case.
    Judge: Hmmm. Mr. Hutz, do you know that you're not wearing any pants?
    Hutz: DAAAA!! I move for a bad court thingy.
    Judge: You mean a mistrial?
    Hutz: Right!! That's why you're the judge and I'm the law-talking guy.
    Judge: You mean the lawyer?
    Hutz: Right.

7. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

true...true...

8. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I also have a title,

but it's greatness would crush all of you.

As my pride gives in to my own benevolance, I've chosen not to use it.

Duke's pride is troublesome though. So much so that I might whisper my title in his ear......and silence him forever.

9. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Shiyat, who wants to be a Duke when you can be a P I M P baby!

10. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i'm a lawyer...being a lawyer is NOT a big deal. i'm less impressed with lawyers everyday. this thread validates that feeling! :)

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Max,

Who ever said lawyers were bright?

:D

DaDakota