1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thickness for the win; Steve Kerr: Rockets Have Middle Linebacker, We Look Like Volleyball Players

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmelo, May 7, 2019.

1. bmelo

bmelo Member

full article:
    https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...le-Linebacker-We-Look-Like-Volleyball-Players

So finally our beloved thickness is winning games for us again. With Prince Thickness as a leader DAntoni in G3 decided he had enough with those notthick lineups, removed Green,House and Faried and even Capela to some extent from lineups hes running with, gave keys to the team in hands of PJ and we didn't stop since. Even Kerr despite being complete dick for once didn't try to play mental games, he just submited to the force he can't play with nor against

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. likestohypeguy

Subtle officiating manipulation, equating their play to football; and motivating jab at his own, volleyball players.

4. marky :)

marky :) Member

Feel like game 5 might be called tighter than game 3/4. I'm prepared to see some ticky tacky fouls called on Tucker in Oakland.

Sajan, snowconeman22 and bmelo like this.
  5. bmelo

bmelo Member

He's americas new bball hero right now(he wears all nike so espn/tnt loves him), they will not do that in my opinion. But from what I saw refs are extremely biased towards home team (we did get pretty huge calls in our favour last game) so they can let them GSW get away with some more. I actually want Foster to officiate lol

BigShasta likes this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

You know what happens when Igoudala sits next games? They will literaly have no one to run with lol. That man is an old man he cant **** with knee hyperextension at 34

BigShasta likes this.
  7. likestohypeguy

I think this one completely broke what was left of him.

[​IMG]

Hakeemtheking and bmelo like this.
  8. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

They can't handle PJ's thiccness.

bmelo likes this.