1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The things women love that guys hate...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXRAN, Dec 14, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

There are many things cis hetero men like about sharing a home with women. Semi consistent sex, someone to help us think things thru more rationally but there are things we absolutely hate...

please help me come up with things we hate.
    For me, the “live, laugh, love” bedroom decor....is their anything more irritating and rage inducing?
    Also trash cans in bathrooms with obvious female trash....yes I know that has to go there but why does it have to be so full and why am I the designated trash guy? Who’s with me gawdemit!?!

cmoak1982, TWS1986 and STR8Thugg like this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Thankful I'm with a woman that absolutely hates none holiday text you described. She also hates "The font".

She is into Bed Bath and Body works stuff like candles and soups but that's not so bad.

She also doesn't sleep in and that's annoying on weekends. Let me sleep.

3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

The only thing that my wife did that annoyed me was the way she opened up bags of chips ripping them down the middle instead of pulling the seam apart so it could be resealed. She was a monster like that.

The only thing I hate are angry old white guys who feel like they had to arm themselves against a tyrannical government, only to turn and back on the constitution they said they loved, to support an election losing president and his unsubstantiated claims of election fraud who is tearing down the foundations of our democracy as he/they try to cling to power.

4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

social media

Yung-T, donkeypunch and STR8Thugg like this.
  5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/forums/bbs-hangout-debate-discussion.28/

SemisolidSnake likes this.
  6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

7. STR8Thugg

excessive pictures, physical shopping, being fake ("cleaning" up the house for a party/get together by throwing all the clutter in one room, getting mad when you say something even remotely rude or off putting to her when you are in public bc other people can hear, but it's totally cool for her to be rude when you are all alone, as if that's better), makeup (i think most guys don't like this when excessive, maybe I'm wrong), tying hair up in a ball directly on the top of their head when they are chillin at home, starting arguments over trivial things, watching the kardashians

8. STR8Thugg

I'm confused. Was it in the D&D first and it was moved by the time I saw it, or are you being snarky?

9. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Foreplay! :p

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

just being snarky now. Coffee hadn't kicked in yet and I didn't even notice it was in the hangout. Oh well. I'm not going back to edit it. Nothing to really debate.

11. ROXRAN

Hope the coffee helps lol

VooDooPope likes this.
  12. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

It did.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Shopping.

DD

14. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Leaving the toilet paper roll empty and not changing it. My wife always does this, and drives me nuts. I've learned to just live with it. She doesn't have a lot of bad habits, so I try not to get frustrated over the little things.

#14 TWS1986, Dec 14, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

She is a monster, no doubt about that, but if that was the only thing that caused a divorce, youre just an absolute *******. :D

16. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

clumps of hair in the drain that cause the water to not drain properly. I have flashbacks of the Grudge horror movie when pulling the hair out.

17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Nah we parted on good terms. We just grew apart after 28 years together. Its all good. We didn't fight over a single thing in our divorce and we're better now than we were the last 10 years of our marriage.

My friends who have gone through a divorce can't believe how we acted like adults about the situation and how we still get along since they spent thousands litigating and they're in contentious relationships with their Xs.

donkeypunch likes this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I assume it depends on why she's waking you up?

;-)

Xerobull likes this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Pinterest.

TLC/Bravo green card shows.

STR8Thugg and boomboom like this.
  20. ROXRAN

Omg yea forgot that, they like to decorate the walls with long strands of hair like a Halloween theme decor . Scary chit. Lol