1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Well I agree people shouldn't sling around 'white supremacist' recklessly like you can't hurt anyone's feelings. It's definitely a dialogue killer. But, it probably applies to MTG.

Honestly, I think Fetterman hurts himself by not dressing the part. And I wouldn't mind if they dress-coded him either.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Fetterman is just playing up his “ I’m just a regular guy” persona…all these people in Congress are basically actors at the end of the day

[​IMG]

those the clothes they give u from the lost and found when u pee on yourself at school

ElPigto, JuanValdez and ROCKSS like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m sorry, but this photoshop job and calling himself an alpha when he actually looks like this

and his profile pic is this

[​IMG]

is just too hilarious

ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. astros123

astros123 Member

Jesus christ.

#7784 astros123, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 24, 2023
    ROCKSS likes this.
  5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Future Florida senator

ElPigto, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Since he didn't come close to succeeding, I'd say the secret service gets an A+.

I agree with you on almost all issues and love some of the facts you bring to the conversation, but you're also a drama queen, and very combative. I'm not even saying all of it is bad. I'm just making my own observation.

ElPigto and mdrowe00 like this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

Did you read this story the other day? A man walked into the home of NSA in middle of night while SS was outside. It's a pattern of wreckless behavior from the agency.

#7787 astros123, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
  8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I'm sure the President was in grave danger from the unarmed 19-year-old Indian white supremacist that was 250m from the building the President was in. If he had managed to get past that metal post, he would only have to cross Lafayette Square, cross Pennsylvania Ave., get over or through the fence, make his way across the north lawn, get through all the security guards and secret service, get through the marines at the entrance, and get into the residence, take down all the agents inside and capture the President. He was within a hair's bredth of overthrowing the government.

The guy is a block away from even getting to the public entrance. What exactly do you think the secret service should have been doing in this situation, besides pointing and laughing?

Nook, ElPigto and JuanValdez like this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

Waaah, they are always mean at me!

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

your name is Sai Varshith Kandula, and u love Hitler and admire the Nazis for their “authoritarian nature, Eugenics, and their one world order”

[​IMG]

he doesn’t realize that if he was living in Germany back then, his dumbass would’ve been off to the gas chambers

the self-hatred must be off the charts to be a POC and align yourself with white supremacist views and the people who would hate u and not even view u as a person

and he says he was planning this stupid attack for months…dumbass couldn’t even make it past the 1st obstacle after all that planning

u were gonna kill the President and seize power…lol, ok buddy

if I’m the judge, 10 years for attempted terrorism and another 20 years for stupidity in the 1st degree

mdrowe00, T_Man, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Democrats will be in full trigger mode for the next 18 months.

Sleepy Joe Biden snoring behind the wheel while his administration does all the work. He refuses to debate and now all the left leaning MSM will give full attention to Trump and DeSantis. CNN is now giving kiddie interviews to Trump just like they did all the previous Democratic candidates.

Trump is off hiding behind his own platform while covert leftist join Truth Social to propagate his message further to Twitter and to the MSM.

DeSantis and Musk hanging out on the soon to be failing Twitter platform.

As the left has historically been terrible about getting their message out, Republican messages will be flooding all of the media outlets.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

As someone who frequently is in DC for work and knows the White House area fairly well, I have to agree with this. He wasn’t really that close to the President. In terms of assassination attempts go, this is a pretty weak attempt.

Still.. it’s a pretty ominous sign of right wing extremism radicalizing terrorist activity that absolutely puts Biden and many others in government in the crosshairs. Just like people asked the Islamic nations and their leaders to do a better job of policing their own extremist factions, I think it’s only fair to ask Republicans to do a better job of controlling the radicalized elements of your ideological groups.

Also being in the SS is considered a very undesirable job for law enforcement and ex military people. For the most part they do a good job regardless if you are Dem or Rep, but this isn’t necessary Seal Team 6 we are talking about here. A president and their team have to be realistic about what the SS can and cannot prevent with certainty. Kennedy’s team found that out the hard way.

But even with lack luster SS guards around the White House, the place is still a fortress. With a good chunk of it underground from what I can tell.

#7792 dobro1229, May 24, 2023
    mdrowe00, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

Democrats have won *every* election since 2022 with an average +9 partisan turnout advantage. Their literally smoking the Republicans in every race while the Republicans are married to trump who will be under 50+ felony indictments.

Biden and democrats are literally sitting back Watching the Republicans implode while picking up W left snd right

A republican *INTERNAL POLL* shows that they can't even win the race for KENTUCKY GOVERNOR LOLOL

#7793 astros123, May 24, 2023
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Republican propaganda is so good it makes you wanna hate your own race.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

cooning is at an all time high

How are u choosing to live the life of an Indian white supremacist? We’ll see if he gets a GoFundMe from the racist mob he desperately wants to be a part of

the level of self-hatred from someone like him is just sad…have some shame and some self-esteem…seek counseling

ROCKSS and Andre0087 like this.
  16. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

The next George Santos..........boy, the gop can sure pick em

Reeko and Andre0087 like this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

......unbelievable

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

You have serious reading comprehension issues. Nowhere did I say anything about anyone winning anything and you're over here like you are some hometown sports announcer spewing out pointless statistics like a homer.

Read slowly - The Republican candidates (specifically Trump and DeSantis) will be dominating all the news headlines across the board. Homer liberals like yourself are going to be in full rage.

19. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

Every time there's a gun massacre in Texas were children are mowed down in schools, homes, and public places by what are effectively unregulated weapons of war:

"MENTAL HEALTH We need to spend money on social services to prevent this! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS"

The next day:

*cut every single social services program to 0

Nook, ElPigto, RocketWalta and 5 others like this.
  20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Regular guys would have conformed to expectations of dress. It's one thing to cultivate a look for the campaign trail, and quite another to show up to work flouting the social rules everyone else abides by. He looks like he's putting considerations of this own brand over doing the work of representing his constituents. Maybe it'll work for him, but I find it a little offputting. Other people have been pretty effective at using dress for branding. It worked for Steve Jobs. It's working great for Zelenskyy. I'd say it had been working for Fetterman too, but he didn't know when to quit.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he probably has an untreated mental health problem.