1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Dec 5, 2023.

1. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

I don't agree with the protesters, in fact I hate it BUT, as long as they are peaceful it is there right.......several of the OP`s are shocked that its out in the open, but that's where it should be, it lets us know whose side there on. It`s no different than my hate when white supremacists, the KKK, the Proud Boys etc do the same thing.................as long as there peaceful, once they cross the line they need to be arrested.

Xopher and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

The end of higher education LOL......................Ummmmmm, this has been going on in colleges forever, you and I may not like the topic but it's there right.......and I hope she was arrested for spitting on the person.

When my parents were in college they railed against the Vietnam War, my Dad crossed a line and was arrested as he should have been. I didnt have much to protest in College LOL

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

These woke kids can sit all they want on campus
    They can sit and fart all day and eat Cheetos

@Salvy
    @ROXRAN
    @AroundTheWorld

Israel going call of duty on Gaza

they won’t stop
    Cause they don’t stop