1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The next two super stars of the NBA are.....

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Trackwell, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

Andre Drummand and SHabazz Muhammad would have been the 1st and 2nd pick of this years NBA draft if they were allowed to enter. They are both 17 and about to be seniors in highschool. Andre is the number one prospect in the country and is a better version of amare stoudamire and Muhammad is being compared to Kobe BRyant and he is also left handed. These are the Two players HOuston really needs! SHabazz MUhammad is the best NBA 2 gaurd to enter this decade. He has the chance to be very special. WE won't see these two for 2 more years unless rules are changed. SHabazz Muhammad is the truth yall

Still a great season!

2. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

You just made two exact threads about this? Lol

3. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

Sorrry, I meant to put it in the NBA dish the first time. My apologies

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LSSsj_Ruz-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DYlnK-kQuHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Spurs will be in prime position to draft them in 2 years when they are tanking again.

6. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Hmmm......... Will this be another which one should they draft a la Oden and Durant a couple years ago?

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

Shabazz looks good. But two years? Thats a long time.

8. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Shabazz Muhammad = James Harden
    Andre Drummond = DeAndre Jordan

9. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

We need a super star to make a real run again, and if you can't get one via free agency, you have to go the thunder route. We need 2013 drafts picks. Morey is dreaming of these two as we speak.....

10. thething

thething Contributing Member

I thought he was going to say Marcus Morris and Donatas Motiejunas.

11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Shabazz doesn't look that athletic. Definitely not a young Kobe.

Drummond looks impressive. A 6'11 version of Amare.

12. Outlier

Outlier Member

Kobe did not look all that athletic when he was drafted.

13. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

Muhammad is just as good an athlete as Kobe only he is faster and has much longer arms. The kid has world class athletism

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't think you've ever actually watched Jordan play then because in no way does he have the handles and touch that Drummond shows. No way. Any 6'11" guy that can dribble through a defense from half court and finish has got some talent.

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Honestly Dirk is the standard. I feel that if you are not at least 7'0 with a impossible to block from the back of the head release and score from anywhere on the court along with the ability to put the ball on the floor and drive to the rim you are not worth looking at. Dirk is the best basketball player in the world right now.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh my god dude. You cannot be the best player in the world without playing any defense. Get real.

17. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

We'll see how they do in college first before making any assumptions but they are indeed very talented.

18. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Don't ever post again, because of this.

19. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Big man Andre has some very special talent. He has size, athleticism, and skill set of a guard. He is quick and agile. If he works hard, he will be better than Amare because he's longer. At an young age, Andre has shown some good passing skills and great ball handling skills for a big man. He has star power written all over him.

Shabazz on the other hand is gifted also. If he continue to work hard on his game, he has a chance to be a good player. But for him to be a superstar SG in the NBA is a long shot. A lot of talented guards that dominated in high school and shown glimpse of star potential hardly translate that to the NBA. But a handful do and others don't.

I remember when everyone was so big on DaJuan Wagner when he was back in high school. He shown flashes of star potential and most people believed he was a sure thing to be a superstar in the NBA when he gets drafted. But he fell short and was labeled a bust. Im not saying Shazam is going to be like Wagner but if he lets his incredible gifted talents get to his head, he may not work as hard and not live up to his full potential. There are a lot of guards that can play. He has to work incredibly hard to stand out over everyone else.

Andre on the other hand has a higher chance to become a star because he has already shown more potential than most young prospect in the NBA. A 6'11 frame with a long wing span, good ball handling skills, athletic and possess a good court vision, I see this kid becoming an NBA all star 4-5 years from now.

20. psingh34

psingh34 Member

nice highlights but so what? I only saw the first video but its against high school kids.. most of whom are not even good for a div I program. People that do that in college sometimes dont even make it in the pros, how are we to judge these guys to be superstars when they are doing this against high school kids.... get back to me after they have spend a year in college.