1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jazz officially suck now.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by El Hitman, Jul 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

So...Boozer bolted to Chicago, and I don't think anyone will go to the Jazz by their own free will. They officially suck now. Sweet sweet revenge. Ha ha. :grin:

2. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

They still have Paul Millsap, a more than capable replacement. They will be fine, as much as I don't like saying it. Not as good, but still pretty good. They better start worrying about Deron Williams though. I think he also will be leaving Utah as soon as he can unless they make some major upgrades to that team. Now they can NOT afford to lose Deron.

3. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

now lets make a deal to bring over D. Will.. he's been the only Jazz player that i have even a LITTLE BIT of respect for.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

[​IMG]

This guy is out of a job and he seems to be the type that Jerry Sloan would love.