1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans meeting with Univeristy of Miami head coach Butch Davis

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Clutch, Nov 28, 2000.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thought this was interesting... second meeting for him to possibly be the Texans head coach:

<a href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/11/28/texans_davis/">Texas Two-Step</a>

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

...and if he gets the job, what do you think the chances are of bringing in Ken Dorsey for QB????

http://kendorsey.tripod.com

rockHEAD

see ya in CHAT tonight vs. SAC 7:30 CST

------------------
    *** THIS SPACE FOR LEASE ***

3. Nomar

Nomar Member

To backup Vick right?

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

4. RENDIGGLER3:20

Kubiak...Kubiak...Kubiak

I want Gary Kubiak as the coach for the Texans and to be the 1st to coach Michael Vick as Nomar has said,man I hope he stays in school!

------------------
    President of the why in the Hell isnt Langhi playing club!!!

5. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Simms will be under center for the Texans by 02.

------------------
    "There are two players carrying the Rockets right now. Hakeem and Olajuwon." Isiah Thomas

6. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

No it will be Mark Farris [​IMG]

------------------