1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teen Confesses "Halloween" Inspired Killing his Mother and Sister

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Jan 25, 2013.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

This is really a horrific confession.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ed-murder-of-mom-sister?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=4

Teen's confession: Horror film inspired murder of mom, sister

A 17-year-old wrote in a confession released Thursday that the horror movie remake of "Halloween" gave him the idea to kill his mother and sister.

Jake Evans is on trial for the Oct. 3 slayings of his 15-year-old sister, Mallory, and mother Jami in their upscale Aledo home. The confession was introduced as evidence.

In a four-page written confession to police hours after his arrest, Evans said he had watched the remake of "Halloween" three times earlier that week.
    The 2007 Rob Zombie film is about a 10-year-old boy who murders several people and kills a number of others 15 years later.

While watching it, I was amazed at how at ease the boy was during the murders and how little remorse he had," Evans wrote. "Afterward, I was thinking to myself it would be the same for me when I kill someone."

Later, as his mother and sister watched the presidential debate that night, he said he "just sat in the living room thinking about how I was going to kill my family."

He wrote that he got a knife.

"I went back upstairs and kept pacing back and forth imagining killing Mallory," he said. "Thoughts of causing her pain kept entering my mind and were really bothering me. But then I'd think about the times she hurt my feelings."

More news from NBCDFW.com

He later knocked on her bedroom door and asked her to watch the comedy movie "Water Boy."

Then he changed his plans.

"After a while, I thought to myself that if I were to kill my mom and Mallory, I wouldn't want them to feel anything, so I decided to kill them both with the .22 revolver I stole from my Grandpa," he wrote.

He said he thought about it some more.

"I then spent probably over an hour walking nervously around the house thinking how life will never be the same and how I would never see them again," he wrote.

He said he knocked on sister's door again and told her their mother needed her.

"She came out and out of the corner of her eye she saw me pointing the gun at her," he said. "She thought I was joking and told me that I was freaking her out. I shot her in the back and then the head."

'Dreadful and terrifying'
    He then went to the study and shot his mother three times.

"In shock, I ran to my room and was screaming at the top of my lungs that I am really messed up and that I killed my mom and sister," he wrote.

"As I emptied the shells on my bed, I heard noizes (sic) and realized that Mallory was still alive," he said. "While I loaded the gun back up, I was shouting that I was sorry and then ran as fast as I could to kill her. I made sure my mom was dead and shot her again in the head."

He said he placed the gun on the counter and called 911.

Sheriff's deputies found the bodies of his mother and sister and arrested him.

In the last lines of his confession, he wrote: "I know now though that I'm done with killing. It's the most dreadful and terrifying thing I will ever experience. And what happened last night will haunt me forever."

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

What a ridiculous, deceitful, brainless, scumbag idiot.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

crap...now we have to ban scary movies.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Member

what an unbelievable idiot tool. he should have done us all a favor and just off-ed himself right after. he didn't even have a good reason for doing what he did. he's one of those "i wanted to see what it felt like" murderers. then, he does it and it's like..."oh...i didn't like it. won't do it again.". Duh. Some stupid people are beyond help.

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Why? Because Mentally Ill......... Hope he never gets to see life without his mom and sister.... But only knows life in prison with his new family......

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

This is why I enjoy how girls turned Halloween from scary and dark, to sexy and revealing. Bravo ladies, bravo.

1 person likes this.
  7. Precision340

Precision340 Member

white people problems

8. VanityHalfBlack

Didn't know the remake was that bad that made him turn on his mother and sister... Always stick with the original kids, always...

9. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Member

Do the time, do the anal.

I wonder if they give him life with no parole, if he ever gets out he will kill a few more but with a mask this time..

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Member

did you even read the article? it's about the movie, not the holiday

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Reality vs Fiction...lines so blurry that people just dont know what they are doing anymore...and after the dead is done...then they feel haunted??? wtf...just hope he burns in hell

12. SK34

SK34 Member

The world is just a scary place. You never know who might do something really stupid like this. Make friends, not enemies.

13. supdudes

supdudes Member

The worst part about this is that someday, somewhere, someone will adapt this story into a book which will go on to be made into a movie that will be watched by some of you here.

'merica

14. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Member

Careful not to step in the bull****.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I don't beleive him . . . . Needle time.

Rocket River

16. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

where's the father?

17. JayZ750

JayZ750 Member

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

WTF is this?? Are there people out there who are calling this kid a hero because he ADMITTED to murdering his mother and sister in cold blood?? I'm getting sick and tired of idiots ruining the world, and not even realizing they're doing it.

19. Cannonball

Cannonball Member

20. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Member

Can he get the death penalty? If anyone ever deserved it, he does.