1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TAPE TONITE'S GAME....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thacabbage, Nov 26, 1999.

1. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

...or you may regret it afterwards. Charles may say it's not personal, but something tells me that we are getting ready to witness one of the greatest performances in NBA history.

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Damn skippy.

------------------
    WE WILL WATCH THEM FALL.

3. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Great idea. I have feeling there will be too much tension and animosity for it to be "just another ballgame." God I just hope Bryce Drew doesn't play more than nine minutes.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

VeggieHead,

I thought the same thing, but...
    I don't think Barkley can carry a monster performance for an entire game like that... he'd kill himself by the 2nd half. The other thing is how much defense he's going to have to play against the Blazer thoroughbreds may cause him to need a breather more often. I hope he goes off for a 30 pt., 20 reb night, though!

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...

5. Caveman

Caveman Member

I have a feeling that they all are going to be tight and nervous. It may be a slow and ugly game. I was not impressed by Portland's team game on their East coast trip. They have the talents, but as a team, they are not so good yet.

I am going to tape the game, as always.

6. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Drew's better than you thought RB.

7. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

The game is over, and yes I taped it. Some Portland fan from the Digital City board challenged us to tape it so that we could learn from a "real" team. Oh man the only thing better would have been a win. So close but it would have been JUSTICE for everything that has gone on with ole baboon-faced Quitten.

The tension between Pippen and Barkley was there, and Pippen was out to burn us early I think. Did yall see him laughing and stuff when they took the big lead. Maybe that is normal for any team.

The Trailblazers are a big team and that makes it harder for CB to have a huge game but he took the challenge tonight. Man, I love the way he finds players with the pass out of the post.

Guess we feel like idiots tonight concerning Bryce Drew. He stepped it up big time. If we can only keep the frame of mind we had tonight for every team. These losses will still be hard to make up. WAY TO GO ROCKETS!