1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac's fate

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CaptainRox, Dec 15, 2009.

1. rockets_fanatic

He realises he isn't in game shape, how fast paced our game style has become. He realises he can feel great at practice but it isn't the same as games.

2. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

I hope for the best and appreciate your guys' back

I do want Tracy to stay IF he's good

Cuz frankly we're gonna get (censor) for him.

3. v3.0

v3.0 Member

so it's not entirely up to Tmac then...

4. platinum

platinum Member

I wish Tmac would fit in current Rox team.

5. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

Why McGrady should stay (for now)

Why McGrady should stay (for now)

Not just because his contract will be worth more at the trade deadline, or so that he can show he can still play, but to see if he can become a part of the "team", willing to pass when necessary, and dedicating himself to playing uptempo style of basketball. A healthy McGrady will only make this team better, as opposed to the flood of Tracy haters on here. Last night, it seemed as if all had been forgiven with him and his teammates, as you could see them joking along the sidelines. He knows this team is good without him, and I think he just wants to become a part of it. He knows he has to prove himself, and I think it can only work for the better for the Rockets. He did not slow them down last night during his time in the game, and he actually played decent defense. So let's give him one more chance to see if this thing will work, and not give Dick Justice, or any other McGrady hater the time of day.

6. Zboy

Zboy Member

I am glad you started this thread. I have been surfing all day and could not find any thread which discusses McGrady.

Thanks.

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Hey guys, I think we need to trade him.

8. RV6

RV6 Member

i can't read your opinion unless you start a new thread!!!

9. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

The last Mcgrady thread on GARM was on page 50 from months ago. Great insight and cool story bro.

10. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

Yep keep him for now. Revisit this when we're closer to the trade deadline. A lot teams still think they have a chance for the playoffs.

11. dcfma

dcfma Member

Thank you also. I have been surfing all day and could not find any thread in which someone unnecessarily bashed a T-Mac supporter.