1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Superstition or stupidstition

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketman84, Apr 23, 2017.

1. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

So, I did everything I did in the first two wins today. Wore my harden jersey, rox shorts, chips and dip in the first quarter. One beer in the first half and one in the second half. My wife wore her rockets hoodie just like games 1 and 2. BUT there was one critical mistake. I didn't have my Apple Watch on through the first 3 quarters. I realized the mistake and corrected. My bad brehs.

Anyways, thought this would be a fun place for everyone to share their irrational superstitions. What's yours????

catch&shoot and DreamShook like this.
  2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

No pics of wife, no care.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

My win routines (Games 1, 2 and 4) is fap, nap pizza secks,, left over pizza and then watch the game. I missed the secks in Game 3 and result was a L

rocketman84 likes this.
  4. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

When I nap during the game, they win. I plan to take a nap on Wednesday (April 26).

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't have many, contrary to what people think on clutchfans.net

I wake up at a specific time, watch on a specific TV, and I don't read the game thread until gametime. Those are my main ones. These change if circumstances change throughout the day or during the game.