1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suggestions of animated DC and Marvel fils

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockpileindisma, Jul 27, 2016.

1. rockpileindisma

What's going on my dudes, my girlfriend left town for a month and it's time for me to let my junk hang out.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

rule 34 Marvel?

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

Watch all of them. You have month.

/thread

4. marky :)

marky :) Member

*A month

5. rockpileindisma

My bad my phone was so screwy in the sauna it posted this before I was ready. But ya she makes fun of me and snapchats me when I watch cartoons so I'm gonna go nuts this month. She is super cool but this is the one thing she hates that I do. Other than piss in the bath tub because I'm too lazy to open the seat. I wreck on her for watching reality tv so it's even I guess

6. rockpileindisma

But what order do I watch them

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Pissing in the shower is the green thing to do. It's sterile and drains to the same place. Your girlfriend needs to be educated.

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Pretty much all of the movies before Flashpoint is good to great. If you're really about it, there's lots of modern cartoons that are really good too. Young Justice, Justice League Unlimited. Marvel pretty much is only Spectacular spiderman, and there was a moving comic based on Whedon's popular Astonishing xmen run.

9. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Congrats bro!!

I so enjoy time of relaxation when the girl/wife would leave out of town for a couple days!

Treat yourself to an azn spa or some strip clubs.

10. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Only animated stuff, right? Here's some of my favorites.

Marvel:

Planet Hulk
    Hulk Vs Thor/Wolverine
    Dr. Strange

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (series) is incredible. The fact that they went away from this format is so saddening, because their current animated shows are incredibly kiddy.

DC:

Flashpoint Paradox
    Justice League: War
    Batman: Under the Red Hood

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Thanks! And yes only animated because I think I've seen everything else...maybe not though? I got the gf to watch Jessica jones by tricking her into thinking it was just about a PI. She didn't realize until luke came around with his bulletproof abs. But she liked it anyways. But ya keep them coming I'm making a fat list, appreciate all of you guys

12. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

You're welcome, let me know what you think of those if you get a chance. Yeah, I gather you're caught up on all the Netflix stuff. If you've seen all of the major Marvel / DC movies...I'd highly recommend Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It's 2 seasons I think, and while it can be cheesy at times (I mean it's a cartoon) some of the story lines and action are the best I've seen as far as cartoons go.

I'm interested to see Luke Cage in September, but I have to be honest I'm not incredibly thrilled about it. There's only so much you can do with the character and his powers, right? I mean, if you've seen Jessica Jones I think you pretty much know what he's going to do. Punch stuff, and take damage.

I really want to see Iron Fist, I've heard he may show up in Luke Cage at some point. He should, since those two are more or less a package deal in the comics. I digress.