1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis in latest SLAM issue

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by saleem, Aug 24, 2002.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Steve Francis has given an interview in Slam saying " I swear I feel good.I really,really feel good"
    This team"s going to be good next year,and I'm going to be ready to go. He sounded focused and prepared and for the first time in a while ,ready.
    Although he made no comments about Ming,he sounded optimistic. Cat was with him during this interview but there were no comments mentioned by him.
    The SLAM guys said Ming is untested,and Grffin needs a few years to fully develop but with Cat,and Yao and Griff alongside the Franchise,Houston,there is no problem.
    Uh-oh.

2. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

with yao and griff up front, steve and cat in the back, a bench (moT, kt, mooch, cato boki), and a 2 time champion coach, i dont see how we cant have our best season in 5 years.

3. aznlincolnpark

way to go rockets!!!
    i feel bad for francis..... too many posters on yao's thread and lewis not him :( hope the migraine stays away from Francis :D

4. Stevie Francis

man, i l know he hates ming now, the guy didn't even mention him.

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I wonder if attention is really important to Steve Francis?

6. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

There had been several, but they were all anti-Francis. Kind of like the anti-Rudy ones not long ago. Once he signs, jhe'll probably get a little more attention.

I also hope the migraines stay away.

7. o0|mcCants|0o

o0|mcCants|0o Member

Francis is jellause ?
    :D u r kigging right.......:confused: