1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Bescemi is mean when he gets drunk

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Apr 13, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Steve Bescemi (my top 5 favorite actors), the scrawny, fast talker most notably from Resevoir Dogs (Mr Pink, wouldn't leave a tip) and Fargo (the head kidnapper), lives in a traditional bungalow in Queens and (small world) right next to the ex-lead guitarist from Cinco Dudes, an old roommate of mine.

Chuck says Steve is a regular dad...but apparently not when on location in smalltownsville in a local bar.

link to article:

<a href="http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,7615,00.html">Steve Buscemi, Vince Vaughn in Barroom Brawl </a>

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited April 13, 2001).]

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

wow...ex lead guitarist for Cinco Dudes!
    I used to really dig that band.

Speaking of a drunk Buscemi, did ya'll see him do his drunk bit in The Wedding Singer?
    That was funny!

rH

------------------
    Homecourt will always be 'The Summit' to me!! Until we move downtown!!
    The Psychedelic Groove House of Rockets Basketball Love!

"I want a hamburger, no a cheeseburger..."
    --Spaulding, Caddyshack http://www.carlspackler.com

3. heypartner

Chuck really can produce some interesting licks. When we were living together a block from Rudyards, we were robbed. My ex-girlfriend's damn lasso apso slept right throught it. He lost a 12-string Rickenbocker electric, a beautiful pre-Columbian?? Strat with hardcase, and 12-string acoustic. That was devastating for him.

Yeah, the lead singer lives in Brooklyn now too. So, do you remember Toby Blunt. Rueben from Toho Ehio. jammie works with the singer from De Schmog.

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

yeah... I remember Toby Blunt, didn't he work at MaryJanes for a while?

The band name Toho Ehio is familiar. I don't think I saw them...

What about Dashboard Mary? They were rockin'
    So was Bouffant Jellyfish, Austin based funk rock band...

This has turned into a Where Are They Now, Houston Bands thread....

hahaha
    rH

------------------
    Homecourt will always be 'The Summit' to me!! Until we move downtown!!
    The Psychedelic Groove House of Rockets Basketball Love!

"I want a hamburger, no a cheeseburger..."
    --Spaulding, Caddyshack http://www.carlspackler.com

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

heyp,
    look for Steve Buscemi in the upcoming indy film "Double Whammy", directed by Tom Decillo
    (uniting the two from Living IN Oblivion).

He costars with Denis Leary, Liz Hurley, and a (hehe) very good friend of mine in his film debut.

Also, BUscemi's directorial debut was another indy called "Trees Lounge." have you ever seen it? he also stars in it. i agree , he is one of the most interesting actors out there today, and he hasn't sold out , which I admire.

------------------
    "Playing with Steve makes my job so much easier, "He's such a complete player. He has some great moves and shoots from the outside and in the post. We communicate well on the floor." - Hakeem Olajuwon

"It's great to have that inside-outside balance," Francis said. "We've tried to get that all season, with Hakeem and me clicking at the same time.

6. heypartner

Yeah, tree lounge was great.

Definitely a Steve Bescemi verison\Queens version of American Beauty...hehe

7. Band Geek Mobster

I loved Airheads

The opening scene in R Dogs is a classic.

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Steve Buscemi is classic. One of his best roles has got to be Donny in The Big Lebowski. I also thought he was quite funny in Big Daddy as the bum.

Sidenote: Has anybody seen that new Fatboy Slim video where the whole thing is basically Christopher Walken dancing in a hotel or something like that. Walken is funny as hell imo also

------------------
    Haha.. you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is: Never get involved in a land war in Asia. Only slightly less well know is this: Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Steve Buscemi is classic. One of his best roles has got to be Donny in The Big Lebowski.

were you listening to the Dude's story, Donny? were you listening to the dude's story? youre like a child that wanders into the middle of a movie.... you have no frame of reference.

youre out of your element, donny.

------------------
    "Playing with Steve makes my job so much easier, "He's such a complete player. He has some great moves and shoots from the outside and in the post. We communicate well on the floor." - Hakeem Olajuwon

"It's great to have that inside-outside balance," Francis said. "We've tried to get that all season, with Hakeem and me clicking at the same time.

[This message has been edited by across110thstreet (edited April 16, 2001).]