1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Stein] Thomas Robinson could be traded to either Chicago or Cleveland

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aaly1130, Jun 26, 2013.

1. megastahr

megastahr Member

haha dude your such a troll its not even funny anymore.

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

You just cant admit it when you're wrong.

The Bulls diminishing the value of t rob intentionally because of asik? If cleveland does come through i will not care about that crappy organization anymore. I just hope they dont back out like they always do. Dan gilbert is still a hypocrite.

The cavs have 4 picks including the 1, 19 , 31 and 33. I doubt they want to draft that many rookies, so they are for sure shopping all of these picks. Lets just hope the interest for this poor draft class remains stagnant and we should be on our way.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Poor Carl, he's just hanging himself now. Don't ask too much rope.

4. davidio840

davidio840 Member

Jsmee2000 and J.R. in a battle for who posts first lololol

5. megastahr

megastahr Member

Sick.

Win win win...very few of those trades that happen.

I would love Brooks on the bulls. I guarantee a breakout year for brooks beside rose. (bulls are my second team btw)

6. Chamillionaire

The Dallas Mavericks have continually denied that they have made any efforts to trade the 13th pick in tomorrow’s NBA Draft, but deny as they will – they’re apparently close to trading the pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Per Wojo:

Cleveland pushing to acquire Dallas’ 13th overall pick, with a focus on drafting Russia’s Sergey Karasev, league sources tell Y!
    There’s been no word if Shawn Marion would be involved in the deal, though, originally the premise of trading the pick was to include Marion so the Mavericks could clear not only his salary but the guaranteed salary of the incoming first round pick.

Wojo is also reporting that the Cavs are trying to acquire the pick so that they can move ahead of the Milwaukee Bucks:

http://fansided.com/2013/06/26/dalla...-overall-pick/

7. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

In all fairness, he'll be "wrong" once the trade goes through. I think he's wrong period because keeping Pat was not a better alternative than pulling the trigger on TRob, but as far as getting a first for TRob proving CH "wrong", we ought to wait until it actually happens before the "I told you so".

8. Chamillionaire

I still want those 2 2nd round Cleveland picks.

9. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

He sounds like a hater. Doesn't even know the specifics. Stop quoting this nobody.

10. jump shooter

jump shooter Member

you and me both lol

11. megastahr

megastahr Member

Not really...any trade dealing with getting a 1st rounder is more then what Patterson would have got us. We know those trades are on the table and Morey will most likely come out with something better then what we have heard.

He is wrong...hes been wrong...any sane competent person has known this for a while. Yet he keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper with his comments. I just want it to happen so maybe I don't have to read his junk posts anymore.

12. megastahr

megastahr Member

id prefer the 2 2nd rounders over the 19th or 20th picks too... if the euros we want are gone by then.

13. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Im not talking about that, but he did say we would have to trade a first rounder to get rid of robinson. He is wrong about that.

Also, he is wrong about the one who cant rebound.

14. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Judging from recent tweets, sounds like hoping Karasev is around by the 19th pick was a little optimistic. :/

15. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

What do you guys think the dallas offer is? Maybe they want to move down 6 spots to pick up one or both of clevelands 2nd round picks. That and they pbviously want to get rid pf marion. The cavs do have the space, but i am sure they dont want to tie up nearly $10 million on shawn marion.

The mavs always try to block us when we want to do something big.

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

What the **** is wrong with you, anyway?

Carl Herrera: "When I lived on Thomas Robinson's street in D.C., he stole my basketball. I know it was him. But he denied it. That little punk. I can't get my revenge. But I can laugh at every missed shot and free throw. I'll never support him. NEVER. Sacramento was too good for him. Send him to the D league, FOREVER!!! BU WA HA HA HA HA HA....!!!!"

17. megastahr

megastahr Member

RealGM RealGM ‏@RealGM 1m

Nets Discuss Acquiring C.J. Miles From Cavaliers For No. 22 Pick -- http://bit.ly/12qkX4B

man cavs are everywhere!

18. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

19. megastahr

megastahr Member

what was patterson? 209?

20. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Groupies. Cause they open up their legs easily for him.