1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steam Holiday Sale 2012

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Yonkers, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Yay! Time to buy more stuff I never have time to play. I'm about 30 games deep I haven't even downloaded.

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Was just discussing this with my buddies... I have 120 Steam games and counting, 45 of which I've never even installed. The Indie Bundle is too good to pass up. I own most of the games from the other bundles from past sales.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I picked a bad time to spend all my money.... :(

4. Svpernaut

They do it every year... so I prepare. Kind of like wearing sweat pants to Fogo de Chao.

1 person likes this.
  5. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

According to the Steam client I have 85 games, 31 installed. Granted a few of those not installed I have already played and since uninstalled, but some of those I do have installed I only got a chance to play once.
    Still, I just bought the Darksiders bundle since both games got good reviews and $14 is a fantastic price for two games and all their DLCs.

6. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

The secret is to eat meat and drink red wine only. Refuse the carbs and you'll put a hurting on them.

7. Svpernaut

The Humble Bundles have added to my game count exponentially over the past year. Glad they added Steam keys now. Get 6-8 games for like 10 bucks, can't beat it. Speaking of... there's a Humble Indie bundle going on right now too.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

8. Svpernaut

Yeah, the carbs are so delicious too... but I've learned to kick em to the curb. I always force down a roll or two at the end though.

9. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

254 games, 11 installed. :(

I think with past Steam sales and Kickstarter, I'll sit this one out (unless I see something really, really good).

10. Svpernaut

Ugh, yeah... don't even get my started on Kickstarter, in the same boat there too.

11. Svpernaut